akane soi 33 not good as expected

BJ_Blackowitz

changed my plans for today after reading some akane reports decided to try this one out as i have had some very pleasant massages in thailand over my life.

Came in, was greated and chose a 90 mins fashion massage.

given a drink and followed the kady upstairs, I choose one of the better lookers with a very nice skin.

Shower, she washed me and take care that the exit hole was done ok. I thought of some good eden experiences and hoped this was equal. The shower was ok ,

The girl was very modest, and i must say very friendly, spoke hardly any english though.

The massage that followed was a 2 on the scale of 10, not sensual, only some MINOR kisses on the back and to my amazement a lick and kiss of the exithole.

the front side was kissed within 5 minutes and i could not get her to leave the rubber off. Not even when promising a good tip.

The BJ was quick and an 1½ on the scale of liking.

the HJ with ballsack licks was medium Even though i came it was not anywhere near my expectations.

she was very GFE and cuddled up after the 40 mins of massage to complete her time.

she dis some kisses and was absolutely friendly, but i will not have her again (IF i decide ever to go back again, maybee with a regular??? )

PM me for details if you want to avoid this wast of money.

I gave her a symbolic 20bt tip and said I really liked the shower.

maybee should have complained? what wtf this is thailand

on my way to lolita's when this fucking rain stops...

BJ_Blackowitz said:

The massage that followed was a 2 on the scale of 10, not sensual, only some MINOR kisses on the back and to my amazement a lick and kiss of the exithole.

she was very GFE and cuddled up after the 40 mins of massage to complete her time.

she dis some kisses and was absolutely friendly...

Yours was maybe the 4th or 5th "exit hole" of the day......and you let her Kiss you !!!!!!!!

:barf: :barf:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. I was there "for Lunch" on Tuesday and had an amazing session......(second time with same girl)

Try the Illusion next time...2 girls in a room at the Peep Inn next door...a few more Baht but great investment.

This is just my point of view, but, aren't sex venue reviews completely irrelevant if you dont balance the experience with a description of yourself ? ie: if you say the experience was mediocre but you have a 40 inch+ waist, are hairy, smelly,old and bald..would a young,good looking guy with a smooth and chiselled bod have the same mediocre experience ?

I think all sex reviews should begin with a description of the customer/john. The at least you would know where to go and where not to go to best fill your needs based on your physical appearance.

There are so many factors involved which can make an individual's experience differ from the next person. I frequented this place many time during my last holiday because it was by far the bet mp experience I have ever had. The girl was attentive, attractive and adventurous and the place itself was comfy and clean. A lot must depend on picking the right girl and the right time of day and striking up some kind of rapport.

i also had mixed experiences, as I have described previously. Chitlom was good 3 times out of 4, mediocre the last time. my only time at Soi 33, the massage was far too short, nevr went beyond my waist up. The scond girl came in and they got down to serious business. i was given digital and oral access to where I wanted it, but once I had been finished, all there was left wa shalf an hour, in which I was cuddled a bit. Altogether, Chitlom was better. But maybe I picked a mediocre one with a bad hair day. i may have to try it again to verify that.

alphamale said:

This is just my point of view, but, aren't sex venue reviews completely irrelevant if you dont balance the experience with a description of yourself ? ie: if you say the experience was mediocre but you have a 40 inch+ waist, are hairy, smelly,old and bald..would a young,good looking guy with a smooth and chiselled bod have the same mediocre experience ?

I think that you could have started reading my other reviews...

ikkrang said:

. But maybe I picked a mediocre one with a bad hair day. i may have to try it again to verify that.

I guess you had the same girl I had, black hair, nice waistline, small boobs and hardly any english? Nice looks though. But as the saying goes, the better the looks.. .... #

har har...

went to darlings yesterday.

had a ball

4000 bt very well invested in a sandwich

one younger w chinese looks , very nice boobs , "but in training", other one, set of fakes, but very professinal and very trying.

was allowed three shots, where the last was with extra trying by the ladies...

will give full report later , farang misses wants some time 2 :(

Archived