Can anyone get the mailing address to NEP voodoo agogo? please!

I am in a battle for control of my thought

all the do's and don'ts I learned from the pros, still seem little defense for a guy who has been alone too long, and recently legally divorced, so I need that address.

Maybe I'll fall and be one of the broken hearted or 1 in a 5000 lucky guys that met a decent TG oops BG.

thanks in advance. cool.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Hi KingKong30,

My friend, and I, are leaving this Thursday from HNL to BKK. Will touch down at 10:45p.m. Friday (BKK time). You got to be a newbie with that question! My friend is a newbie too, so won't be an imposition to show you around, if you're going to be in town the same time. I will be glad to show you the ropes, along with him. We have 2 days in BKK (staying at Nana Hotel to give my friend a little flavor of things), then on to Pattaya for two days, then on to Cambo for an overnighter, and back to BKK at Nana to catch the 8:45 a.m. flight back to HNL on the 14th (Friday morning). If this fits into your plans, send me an e-mail at http://mauka-designs@hawaii.rr.com and we'll hook up with you.

P.S. There is also a dance contest at nana plaza (playskool) Sunday (the 10th) that you do not want to miss. Repeat: DO NOT WANT TO MISS! laugh.gif" border="0

Email me, and I'll give you the scoop!

Thanks for hte reply but, what I mean I was just there 4 days ago for two weeks and now i'm sweet on a BG "what no,no?" well I want to send her a card or something and surprise her hope she's around on my next visit, no worries though I'm a sailor so it's impossible for me lose money, like the well off gents, but I would bank accounts with anyone's whose than anytimem, thanks a bunch maybe you can still help me get that mailing address? kong

What about:

Vodoo A Go Go Bar

Nana Entertainment Plaza

Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nana)

Bangkok

Thailand

Have no idea if the above address will work, but that's at least where this establishment is located. smile.gif" border="0

According to another web site, the phone number to Vodoo at NEP is: +66-(0)2-656-7596, so you could give it a try to call and ask for the full/correct address.

E-mail to Vodoo -- according to the same site -- is: nana_voodoo@bangkokmessagecenter.com

Same apply here; I have no idea if the phone number and e-mail is still valid.

Good luck!

Archived