Any updates to Singapore???

Originally posted by kohMarco:

"Scum_Baggio is the man to answer this - he seems to be very well informed about the place. He has mentioned that the nightlife scene has gotten better in recent years."

I reckon most of the questions have been answered by now. Besides the Orchard Tower Thai girls, there are cheap prostitutes in Golden Mile Complex, a Thai shopping centre in Beach Road. As the question of health has arisen, one caution here: The Thai workers (and other foreigners on a work permit) are tested for HIV before being allowed to work in Singapore; only those testing negative are allowed. It has been found that many Thai workers test positive on their DEPARTURE from Singapore. The reason? They caught the virus from the cheap hookers at Golden Mile! This interesting fact has never been publicised in Singapore (as fas as I know); I have it from diplomatic sources.

Otherwise, the women in the Geylang brothels are tested regularly, and the girls in Orchard Towers should pose no greater or lesser risk that their sisters and cousins elsewhere.

Someone asked about Indian girls. I haven't seen any place in Singapore which would have a pronounced concentration of available Indian girls. The Indian community in Singapore is by and large the most conservative - even many Malay (Muslim) girls are sexually much more liberal. The Malay girls have quite a reputation in this respect, actually.

Occasionally, there are some cheap and lousy looking Indian hookers in Desker Road (off Serangoon Rd., Little India). There used to be many prostitutes from Tamil Nadu, until the police cracked down on them a few years ago. Today, most of the "girls" on the game in DR (as the road is known among Singapore taxi drivers) are lady-boys from Malaysia or Indonesia. I've even seen an almost two meter tall Tamil gathoey there, quite a weird sight. There's a lid for every kettle, I guess.

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

Archived