Any updates to Singapore???

On the way back to Singapore (been a few years)… Anything new?

Is Club 382 (Orchid Tower?) still full of Thai freelancers, and how’s the Galan (sp?) area as well? Always heard the TG’s a 382 were quite the health risk (aren’t they all to some degree), any warnings and cautions???

Anyone have an update on current prices or where the best-looking girls are? How about ethnic Chinese girls from the region, I’ve only found the TG’s before.

Any and all help greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Nakbin

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: nakbin ]

Originally posted by kohMarco:

"Scum_Baggio is the man to answer this - he seems to be very well informed about the place."

Maybe later. Just got in from a 5 day trip to Germany and jet-lag has got the better of me. Was in Frankfurt Airport when the Tommy football blitz destroyed the Krauts ... Oh, Schweinehund!

No problem... know the feeling well laugh.gif" border="0

Leaving on a short trip tomorrow myself... Won't be in Singapore until the end of the month.

Looking forward to your information!!!

Thanks,

Nakbin

Orchard Towers continues to be the "4 Floors of Whores" that it always was. Many bars within including Ginevy for those into the cowgirl scene.

I enjoy Geylang. You can get the Thais behind the glass or the more discreet Malay-Chinese places. The houses on and near Lorong 16 caters to both flavors.

Checkout the these two references for more info:

http://www.webcom.com/leongsam/

http://www.delphi.com/n/main.asp?webtag=sammyboy&nav=start

The second link that Acer Ventura referred to in his post is Sam's Conservative Asian Values forum on Delphi. The posters there are quite helpful and I am sure they would answer any questions you pose about Singapore nightlife.

Even if you are not going to Singapore, you should still check it out - I do now and then. They write in "Singlish" - a version of English with a lot of local (Chinese I think) words thrown in.

JG

nakbin,

Club 382 is pretty dead these days. However, Orchard Towers is alive and well. Ipnema music bar is probably the most lively after about 9PM. Lots of Thais, a few Indonesian, and even some Russian. Not a lot of Chinese but a few. As you face the bar, which is eliptical, the back, left side is usually heavily populated by very aggressive Vietnamese. I have been quoted prices ranging from $200 Sing to $400Sing. Sanuk is not inexpensive in Singapore.

quote:

Originally posted by asiahand:

Which bars do the malays/pinoys hang out in?

You won't find many local girls (Malays) in Orchard tower. It is almost all imported (Malaysia girls not considered imported). The Malaysians will be found mostly in the Chinese Karoake Bars and Massage (Health) Parlors, as well as the legal places in Geylang. Went several time to Karoake place that had girls that commuted to and from JB every day (night). Orchard tower is geared to the foreigner trade, you won?t find many local (Chinese) men in there. Best thing is to hook up with a local guy and let him take you to where he goes. These guys know where to go, but they aren?t sure how to have fun once they get there.

The health clubs are interesting. Went a number of times to one near United Square. We were the only western customers they ever had.

By the way, isn't the name of the club downstairs in Orchard "392"? not 382.

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

Archived