two girl's

theshaw66

It used to be a major attraction..but I have been passing lately....often after I had a good time with one solo, I would be worried that the second time would be a repeat and would want to spice it up with another girl - so the first one would help me find the second one (not too difficult that) the result was often that one, usually the first one, would get lazy and expect the newcomer to do all the work..and I have never been able to get any lezzie action from the girls from the gogos....if I insist on it before hand would it happen?

then there is the chatting with each other in Thai - which I can understand might be pretty interesting, but after a while I feel bored.

Also, there is some kind of intangible rule you are breaking - somehow a girl is hoping she will become special to you in some way, maybe just as a regular customer, but you have shown your cards that she is not that special by wanting two - In regards to two, probably better to stick with the Eden experience - two is typical there...just make it clear where the dildo is going and where it ain't!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehm... Topcatta, you are a girl right?

So you got stories and experiences about girlie threesomes do you?? (pause to remove drool and settle my pants)...

Im confident that i speak for a lot of us when i ask you to please, please take some time off and write up a trip report or two.

:chili::chili::chili:

how hard is it to hook up with 2 girls at once and are there any bars that cater to this?

not as hard as your "little brother will be" :grinyes:

Best thing is to have a regular you enjoy the performance with. Let her pick the girl she wants, preferable from another bar!

Recently met a board member who went home with 2 girls in 2 out of 3 nights. He looked happy and his girl was totally into it!

I can hook you up with when you get there! (not with the same girl of course)

Sessions involving multiple ladies have been a fantasy of mine since I was old enough to have fantasies. I've tried it just about everywhere I've been, in N. America, Europe and Asia. Sometimes good, very often disappointing, and aside from the place in BKK which can't be mentioned, there's never a guarantee that it will be a good session.

Finding two ladies who work together well is difficult outside Soi 7/1, finding two ladies who didn't previously know each other but give you a great session teamwork style is damn near impossible. There's a certain psychological thrill to finding yourself in an intimate situation with two inexperienced ladies, but on the technical level, it can be bad and sometimes even sucks, especially if the ladies don't, at least not very well.

When it comes to the menage a trois, I prefer to stick to the straight and narrow path and it always leads to the place that can't be named. Also, practice does make perfect. If you find a set of ladies who work well together, it usually gets even better on the second or third encore performance.

Evel

:devil:

Edenel Penievel :p

There are 2 ways to have a good menage á trois

1.) you visit an etablissement like the one we are not supposed to talk about, where you hire 2 hookers for one hour and you already know upfront that they are supposed to give you what you want!

Nothing for me, not because of the place, because the sex is only a part of the fun for me. Hanging out, having fun, dancing all that regular stuff has become more important than the sex to me! I can have sex ever minute in PTY if I want, I started turning down dream girls that occasionally show up at my condo (not kidding) because just fucking gives me nothing!

Everyone is different and that is just fine!

2) If I am going for a 3some I only take a girl I know very well, A girl I hhad many good perfomrances with, a girl I know that she is into girls as well. She either knows a girl or I take her to another bar where I know that there is just a girl like her. It is perfect, both of them know me, I know both of them, I am definately more confident with 2 ladies I know then with 2 ladies I don't know, the same goes for them. In a setup like this I always have fun and the girls seem to have fun too because they know me and they know they don't have to fear me! I think this is very important. Having 1 or 2 strangers is very experimental, it is like a box of candies, you never know what you get ;)

The last option is the best if you have time.

Cavanami and Evil, my experience is that it can be really hot with strangers but I have a different angle on it of course being a woman involved with a man. I get off on my man and me sharing a piece of pie. So far I have only done it with women who are into it. And they were real memorable moments...Hmm it is suddenly getting very hot in here. I better open a window...But for you guys it must be difficult to find 2 girls who are hot and are into women too.

... because the sex is only a part of the fun for me. Hanging out, having fun, dancing all that regular stuff has become more important than the sex to me! ...just fucking gives me nothing!

By and large, I agree with what you say. I am a veteran of 70 some encounters with ladies from the place which can't be named, but only a very, very few on the club's premises. The majority have been one-on-one overnight takeaways, although numerous have involved two, three or even more ladies. Usually I take one I know well, the other(s) can be new acquaintances, at leasst for me.

I much prefer takeaway, in part because my hotel suite will always be more comfortable. However, the main reason is it allows time to get to know the ladies ands for non-sexual activitie. I'm a big fan of adventures outside the sack - I wrote at some length about my visit to the Bo Bae night market with two ladies from the place which cannot be named (pwcbn).

The sessions with pwcbn ladies are never mechanical. For me, knowing what'll get means that I know the service will always be superior, not that I know exactly how the session will play out to the last drop of cum. But whether it's sexual or non-sexual, the pwcbn ladies are very creative. That's why I keep going back. ;)

Evil

:devil:

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I am just easy to please. Recently spent 5 months in Thailand and by the end was doing a threesome nearly every night and enjoying all of them. Had 2 ones that still bounce around my head when I try and sleep at night. In Pattaya I took 2 sisters out of the Coyote Bar - perfect teamwork and not an ounce of shyness - and am thinking of going back soon to Thailand and going with them again. Then in Catz I asked the girl who had snuggled up to me if she had a friend - a beauty fortunately and the 3 of us had one of the best sessions in my life. Back in BKK I got to know a bunch of friends that hung out in the parking lot around 1am - some 7 of them - I spent most of my last week just doing various combinations and never had a dud - a couple of them got into each other without me asking. Like people have said - you need to find a girl who has no problem doing it with another girl present and make sure she is a good friend. If they even hesitate, don't proceed any further. I've done 3somes in the DR, Rio and Manila and now a days (as opposed to a few years ago when Thai girls were much more modest and conservative) I get the best in Thailand. One thing I have learned though is that if you have one girl who you have been with a few times and at some point you manage to get a another girl involved - even if your girl approves it is good advice to be sure you finish with that girl. Twice I didn't and never heard the end of it - "why you finish with her. You no like me any more?".

Archived