two girl's

theshaw66

At this point in life, taking two would be kind of pointless. Kind of like the dog who caught the car--what the hell do I do now? :help: Still, I can think of a couple of "friends" who if they were both working at the same time and they suggested it, I might have to find out. :elephant:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried 2 ladies (do not like more)

in many places and the best ones I found are.

- The place that can not be named in BKK marketing this kind of fun.

- Prague, where I spent 7 days in what is basically a club without even going out.......

(This one cost me far too much but the 2 ladies were unbelievable)

Last night I somehow have managed it to get all my top 4 BGs into my "home base" bar The Sea Agogo at Soi Diamond. I am nearly everyday there which is stupid because I am paying way too much lady drinks since I am friend with almost every girl. Whatever, what did I work my ass off for if I can't spend it on hookers ;)

Everything is possible in this bar for me since I am considered common property there, I fucked with 7 ladies from this bar and just have spotted the next victim. They are all okay with it, it would be wrong to treat them differently :)

It was late, the bar was closed and it was a private sit around with half volume music and 8 ladies from that bar plus my 4 top girls from Living Dolls2, Coyote, The Beach and 1 freelancer. Mamasan and the owner had a private talk on the other side.

One of the girls who works at Living Dolls loves girls more then the hottest man, she usually doesn't drink and 1 corona maked her "mau" I guess all of use had at least 15 "hot shots" (irish cofee with whip cream) and since it was late everyone of us had at least 10 other alcohlic drinks before. The Hot Shot rule is, whoever has whip cream left on his mouth or elsewhere on his body is entitled to get a lick off!

At the end we were just smearing each other with whip cream and 12 half naked people were licking each other, my almost leasbian friend started licking pussies like a maniac and everyone had fun untill they had the idea to lick off the whip cream from my dick i was just excited, a while after it became to some serious cocksucking and one of them got an extra portion whip cream from me, I honestly can't say it was a bad idea.

I guess that kinda backs up what I have said above, when you know each other things are easier and more uncomplicated and when you have a girl around who totally is into licking pussy then you are the king of the town for a couple of hours. I obviously had a lucky night which was definately a 1 time thing and usually i get 20+ sms from exactly these girls before 3pm, now it is 4:44pm and I haven't received a single one, either all of them are hungover or to embarassed. My life should end now because I can't think of anything better happening to me ever! :)

I just wish 3judy3 hadn't decided to go play pool in a beer bar last night, we could have easily shared the 11 girls :)

Whoever comes to Pattaya to party with me will get to see the cell phone video footage :)

I'd bet there were a few zombies on the bus, it is Pattaya after all...

Give me a few weeks, i'll be down for sure...remember your gloves and scarf next time...don't want you catching a cold!

Cheers!

Hahaha cut Pattaya some slack, in this season of the year it also has some decent people here. Loads of families who doesn't understand the term "Walking Street" they must confuse it with "blocking the street" or "Standing Street"

Still a lot of low lifes here, especially on premier league nights but I always say "the worse one behaves or looks the better I look next to him"

Pattaya is a city which caters fun, I don't let some brittish drunks or singlet wearing porkies spoil my fun.

Well, shouldn't be a problem to rbing a scarf next time, I have at least 20 of them which girls alledgedly made themselves, lol. I dunno who established that Scarf thing in their heads but it is getting really hard to squeeze a smile when I get a new one.

Ah bless, they obviously lub you too mutt and spend all their waking hours knitting for you in the hope to be your 'special' lady...i think it's really sweet, in a nausea inducing kinda way...and of course having a scarf is a bit useless in LOS...cos the only time i get cold is if i whack the aircon on very low...i've seen a few farang around koah san with scarves...now i know where they came from..is it some kinda fad/fashion/culture thing that's passed me by, due to my lack of exposure to the real world? I spend way too long in my crypt.

Archived