2 Ladyboys rob a Dutchman (pattaya)

BuffHello

Two Ladyboy?s arrested and accused of stealing from a Dutch tourist on Pattaya Beach.

A press conference now from Pattaya Police Station led by Police Leutenant Colonel Sutum. Two cases were presented to the media. The first involved the arrest of two men accused of stealing a motorbike. The second case involves the arrest of two transsexuals who were arrested in the front of the Shell Petrol Station on the Sukumvit Road in Jomtien. In this case, the complainant was Mr. Rob Kroob aged 33 from Holland. He claimed that he was taking a walk along Pattaya Beach on Tuesday Night when he was approached by the two suspects who suggested the three go back to his room. Mr. Kroob resisted their advances and at this point, the two suspects stole Mr. Kroob?s wallet and sped off on a motorbike. They were later found by Police and arrested on a charge of theft. The two suspected thieves were named as Khun Komsan aged 19 and Khun Oorai aged 24. They confessed to the crime and are now safely behind bars.

pattayacitynews.com

I was about to ask if Limbo got his money back when I read this line:

"Mr. Kroob resisted their advances..."

Then I knew it wasn't Limbo. ::

MaiLuk said:

How do the cops find them? Pattaya is small but not that small. And the theft occurred on PTY beach but the LBs were arrested on Suk rd in Jomtien ::

Because they are really dumb! They go back to their regular hangouts or just put their head in the sand like an ostrich (ie they hide nearby). I was on Koh Chang and a thief was caught there, my girl complained there was a man peering out of the bushes at her when I came back from a swim. Some HK tourists nearby on the beach said their camera had gone while they were swimming. We were miles from anyplace but some security caught him later, articles on him. He just hid in the bushes instead of getting the hell away.

• 6 months later...

i was coming back to my hotel one night from walking street and i was walking down beach rd and i got the usual(hello how u and all that shit from the lady boys ,but after walking past these 3 standing there and blowing them off they fuckin surrounded me and i had to bust through them holding my dick and pockets at the same time...can they be that aggressive most of the time?

Like hyenas on the prowl....first they isolate the chosen one, then surround and distract, then pounce for the kill. Beasty little buggers. Best not to be on a walk-about on beach road late at night....or if you must, give any pack of hyena's the look of death...backs them up every time.

Archived