Tap the Amsterdam Keg of Knowledge

I love Amsterdam and have visited 6 times. I find it to be a place where people are more at ease to do what they will when they will and in the manner they choose. The whole place seems to be chilled (and that isn't as a direct reference to the puff). I thought regular girls were well above a lot of other European countries in the looks department. Bars seemed to shut whenever they felt like it. For a couple of grand experiences -

Clubs were great and if you are into dance then try and visit 'IT' club, you may have to pretend to be gay (I did and as I was advised, the clubbing experience inside was well worth it).

If you are inclined, then you should check out 'The Magic Mushroom Gallery' (or one of its many equivalents) where a pick and mix is available with knowledegable staff to select and advise and 12$ will give you a very different night. I even told my parents to check this out (they laughed) smile.gif" border="0

Just being in the Dam feels good to me.

Let us know how it goes ?

Interesting question. I don't know if they are legal, maybe they are illegal in the manner of prostitution in Thailand ? If they are not legal then they are certainly overlooked.

I have been to a few shops that openly advertise and sell mushrooms, as well as all the paraphernalia on them - hippy books, scientific studies, curtains ! alarm clocks etc etc etc Upon entering for the first time I was greeted with "hello, what kind of trip would you like today? laugh.gif" border="0". They weigh out your purchase, give you a little bag and an instructon leaflet telling you what will happen biologically and the possibilities of what may happen mentally and a list of do's / don'ts etc.

These businesses are certainly run with the service, professionalism and care of a quality legal enterprise but, like yourself I am curious to whether they are actually officially legal or not.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: SUPPOSE ]

Archived