Thailand videos unusual You Tube

asiafun

bust1 said:

Looks like a night at "The Bed" end of Soi 11

Actually it seems to be shot in at least 2 places, BED and a G-club. Does it read Resort on the sign at the beginning of the movie? Anyway if you like this style try Forte... great club if there is one...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Resort?? I'm pretty sure most of it is Bed Supperclub with its patented white walls and angular chic ambience.

I don't know what Nung Ruk is either, but recognized the club especially during the more clumsy pans that happen. The place favours dancers on platforms too :dunno: I can't complain about that...

Regarding YouTube at least nobody's posted the patented "frog" or "fish" show Patpong style yet from a camera phone... those are best forgotten, IMHO.

Cheers,

the_numbers

LP

the Pink Panther in Patong was closed for some time, but is now back (I did not have the latest update as i did not go to Phuket for a long time after the Tsunami).

the Pink Panther in Patpong by the way is currently also closed and a construction site!

Forte on Suk Soi 24 was closed long time ago. the large building has been demolished. go and have a look yourself!

bars, clubs, restaurants in Thailand: it is a fast coming and going. popular venues crowded with people and next months they are closed and the building demolished like Aize, Mystique, Brew Pavilion to name just a few...

Samak

you sure need an update! Liquidflux gave it: Forte is alive and kicking in RCA - I almost pass out from overdrinking every time I go there and hostesses are quite fun to be with! great place ! Andthe whole relooked RCA is an awesome entertainment area!

Archived