Thai BGs in Tokyo

If you go to Shin-Okubo station (it`s one station from Shinjuku on the Yamanote line) you`ll find a few streetwalkers, half are Thai, the rest Filipino, Chinese. They charge about 20,000 yen for two hours (no long times I bet). There is a lounge/bar in Roppongi that has alot of Thai and Japanese girls that you can take out, helps if you can speak Japanese but the Thai girls speak English well. This place is expensive, about $1,000 after you pay for the drinks, sitting and girl. She will stay all night and all day though.

Lot`s of Chinese and Korean girls work in the "massage" parlors in Kabukicho, you can fuck for about 20,000 yen in some of these places. Not recommended as it is expensive, rushed, and the sex is not very good.

My suggestion, if your in Japan and speak Japanese, pick up a Japanese girl. It`s free and easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I lived in Japan in '98 and remember that there were supposed to be some Thai places near Ikebukuro. Head out of the West exit, go to McDonalds, make a right and walk north. I used to hang around there as it was near my apartment to play games in the arcade centers and often noticed some 'foreigners' walking around.

Around there was a Thai restaurant called 'Prik' that supposedly was the hangout for a lot of Thai BGs.

I was back in Tokyo earlier this year for a week. I went with a friend of mine to Roppongi one night and he commented that a couple of girls standing next to him might be Thai. We switched positions and I heard them speaking Thai to one another.

I interrupted them in Thai to introduce myself and they were quite astonished. They were cold at first but I eventually broke the ice. Two of them seemed to be either freelancers or off-duty karaoke/snack girls. Another friend arrived who said she worked at a karaoke bar and then a fourth arrived with her elderly farang BF in tow. None of them were too exceptional, but it was fun to speak Thai after hearing Japanese for a week.

Then I was in my 'hotel' lobby (Asia Kaikan) a couple of days later and heard Thai being spoken on the phone. It was a group of Chula students studying in Tokyo for a month.

I'm not sure if I was either lucky or just extra sensitive to hearing Thai, but there seemed to be a lot more Thais around in Tokyo this year compared to when I lived there.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

I have been snooping around Shin-Okubo recently, but found nothing but South American girls.

Picked up a Chinese hooker in Kabukicho, near the Koban, paid Yen 25000 for two hours.

Wasn't bad, but she wouldn't let me kiss or go a second round, but she was polite enough

Anybody else with good stories?

tom

quote:

Originally posted by tokyotom:

I would like to know if anyone has info how to find available Thai girls in Tokyo?

If you have a truly irresistble urge to pay for Thai girls in Tokyo, try the Roppongi area, which is (in)famous as the foreigners' nightlife district. Roppongi subway station is in the heart of the area.

Last year I lived nine months not far from Roppongi, but I cannot say that I'm an expert, since I tried to explore the other bits of the nightlife. Going after Thais in Tokyo seemed a bit silly, but I succumbed a couple of times.

First of all, some popular bars have some Thai freelancers. Most of them actually are working as bar girls, but apparently all are not averse to making more money on their spare time. Likely places are the famous Motown bars (Motown and Motown II). Both are on the left side when you go towards Tokyo Tower from the Roppongi station. Action (in all the bars) starts quite late. On the other hand, on Fri/Sat nights those places are totally packed soon after 10pm, and you may notice that somebody else has already gotten an option on the best talent. The quality of the Thai girls is not very impressive. The girls tend to be older than in BKK bars, and the numbers are small so running into a stunner is unlikely. I also suspect that the Japanese keep a tight grip on the best imported talent. :-)

The Motown bars are fun and very popular,

so the vast majority of the customers are ordinary revelers. This makes the scene a bit difficult. There is also quite a mix of nationalities: Filipinas, African girls, probable Russians, Chinese, and a lot of Japanese. Some of them must be there as freelancers, but most are there to get laid by some young handsome white or black boy. Lots of freebie potential if you meet their standards, but singling out the pros who are also actually working at that moment is quite difficult.

A word of warning: some of most outgoing and best-looking Thais in those places are katoeys. I just could not help wondering about the enthusiastic Europeans/Americans they were constantly picking up. Were they just ignorant or into that sort of thing? Well, your blood alcohol level tends to get pretty high in the Motowns, so maybe they can be excused... I saw also at least one very good-looking katoey from the Philippines. I think I might have been fooled; I found out when my African girlfriend told me - he/she apparently fancied her...

I ended up trying this option only once. It was very late, I was drunk, the Thai lady was drunk, and it ended up in something of a disaster: during the taxi ride she started crying and bawling that she was a "bad lady". That put a real spanner in the works, but I just could not leave her on the street in the chilly autumn night. We ended up merely sleeping in my bed; in the morning she did not want even taxi money (although the ride home was JPY 5000!). We swapped phone numbers and became friends... I had many quite nice times hanging out in the bars with her and her friends, but having sex with any of them never seemed like the thing to do. We still call each other, although Tokyo is now far away. I hope you will have better luck, if you choose this option. ;-)

In the Roppongi area you may also be approached by rather scary looking touts (old guys and ladies), who ask if you want to have a young girl. This is likely to happen near the Roppongi crossing and especially during the wee hours of the morning when most bars are starting to wind down. I always shied away from these offers, because I was afraid of ending up in some nasty clip joint, or that the touts were really serious and were really offering VERY young girls. However, during my last days in Tokyo I got this terrible urge to experience also the sleazier side of Roppongi nightlife. My Thai friend pointed me to one of the bars where she worked as a "safe place" to satisfy my silly crawings.

The bar was a non-descript small joint in the fourth floor of a building on the main street. I heard from my friend that not all such bars are as easily accessible, but are located on some more obscure side street. Maybe they had a sign in Japanese, but I think such places are rather difficult to find without a guide or a prior visit in a fairly sober state. The interior was rather less posh than many of the more Japanese lounges I had visited before, but quite okay. At that point there were about half a dozen girls in and no other customers. Two really good-looking girls, one of them I could call a stunner. Quite a few familiar faces, some from Motown and the mamasan turned out to be one of these scary touts I had shied away from...

My friend had told not to buy the girls any drinks, since they were very expensive; I did anyway, since I wanted to pick a girl with who I would be comfortable. I ended up picking the stunner who was actually quite pleasant unlike the ice princesses you often meet in BKK go-gos. Payment was in advance to the bar: about JPY 40000 (!) as I recall - the girl was JPY 30000. My Thai friend was a bit surprised about the 'good price'. Apparently it could have been much more expensive, but I guess they did not want to totally rip off the friend of one of 'their' girls. Very shocking price compared to Thailand. OTOH, it is very easy to spend 40000 during few hours in one of the strip clubs in the area, too. (This was June 2001.)

Off we went to my home. I was quite happy with the service. The BJ was with a condom but she was so good that I did not even notice when it went on. Must have been during the sixty-nine... My only regret was that this was strictly a short-time deal.

I hope this helps,

Wagner

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: Wagner Svinja ]

In the Roppongi area you may also be approached by rather scary looking touts (old guys and ladies), who ask if you want to have a young girl. This is likely to happen near the Roppongi crossing

If you hang about in Roppongi at the Almond Cafe area after midnight, just strolling up and down the side streets 100m each way, you'll soon be approached not only by touts (who are best ignored) but by young, not gorgeous but around 6/10, Thai or Chinese girls. Helps if you're alone, not completely pissed, look presentable and wear an "open to offers" smiley expression, and can speak a bit of Japanese. Their Japanese is usually better than their English which is limited to "want sex?" "show money first" and, in my case, "drink too much so no come?". They pretend they're Japanese but you can tell they're not by their accents, clothes and make-up. They drag you to a dingy darkened room on a high floor of a nondescript building near to the original Gas Panic (I've tried to locate it in daylight but failed) and you get down to business on a curtained-off mattress: you can hear other couples banging merrily just feet away. Pretty sleazy, but good fun. Condom on from the off, and they can be haggled down to 15000 yen for the full treatment (BJ + shag) or 10000 for a BJ, a bargain in Tokyo where you'll usually have to shell out 25000-30000 yen for a bird to come to your hotel room (rung from a number on one of the "pink" stickers you find in phone boxes, and even then, when they realise you're a gaijin they either slam the phone down or send the most clapped out old dog on their books). Watch out for the ladyboys outside Almond though, unless that's what you're after: check the Adam's apple. wink.gif" border="0

• 5 weeks later...

Just found this old thread and am amazed at the amount of Roppongi information here.

Guess where I met those Thai girls? Yep, Wagner, your info was spot on- they were all hanging out in Motown. None of them were especially interesting ('cept the young one with the old farang) and they weren't friendly to me at first.

I have no idea what they thought I was going to do or say but I was honestly just enthusiastic to be able to speak Thai again. It was the week of Songkran so I was trying to ask them whether or not there was a Songkran celebration in Tokyo but was disappointed to find out that it was another week.

One girl was planning on having a little Songkran party at her place the following day and invited me along. I didn't expect much and, sure enough, she called me in my hotel at about 4pm the following day to say that she had just woken up and that the party was off.

My 'hotel' was north of Roppongi within easy walking distance. Heading north from Roppongi I would pass several bars with girls standing out front trying to pull punters inside. Was curious, but not 10000+ yen per drink curious!

As others have mentioned, learning Japanese and cruising the bars is a much more economical (though not a 'sure thing') way to play in Japan.

Cheers!

Archived