Uzbek hookers sent back home

BuffHello

Uzbekistan prostitutes are back in town

Printer friendly version Printer friendly version Send this page to a friendSend to a friend

Posted by Admin / 31. May 2006, 23:33

They were already blacklisted aliens After a lull lasting several months, groups of Uzbeki tarts (who have entered the country as tourists) have been selling their intimate wares to Europeans in the Walking Street area. An immigration police squad under captain Achep Jaroensantisuk snatched nine women and discovered they all of them were on the blacklist for entering the kingdom.

[News-01]

It is not known how the women managed to evade immigration checks at the airport, but the women were denied extensions of stay which is certainly understandable. The women admitted that they use local hotels to rent rooms and slept in relays to save money. They denied actively soliciting in the streets, but said they did not turn down offers if Europeans were insistent on a short time. A meeting was held between the immigration bureau and the regular police department to see what could be done to end street prostitution by foreigners. It was agreed that use of snatch squads and regular monitoring of passport documentation were the most effective strategies. The women in question will be deported at their own cost and their personal details re-entered on the ?stop? list of aliens who are not welcome here.

by Somboon Phanit

pattayatoday.net

I don't know about the pig ugly uzbek hoes who work in a dingy place like Pattaya, but Uzbekistan is a great place for its variety of beautiful women. Ethnic Uzbeks, but also ethnic Russians, ethnic Tatars (the most beautiful girls in Russia), ethnic Kyzaks, ethnic Turks, ethnic Koreans, and many others. Tashkent is definitely on my do-do list.

The non-pro scene has been reported as fabulous, and here is a ISG recent post about P4P in Tashkent :

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In Tashkent at the moment, enjying my second day in the city.

My first impressions of the city are nothing like what i expected. Was expecting a muslim country with the a bit of a dark side hidden in the back streets, the situation here could more different.

The city on the face of it appears relatively prosperous, clean, and extremely cultuaraly developed. The mongers scene here is shockingly good.

In my opinion the sex is as availalle and as easy to come by as moscow, but with south east asian prices. Its exactly the way i have heard kiev described in the late 1990's.

I can confirm earlier reports that there is a very active scene behind the statue in temur park. I walked through the park at about 8:30 last night and saw about two dozens or so girls being pimped by there relatives. And they where hot. They are easy to spot as they where wearing short skirts and high heals. Didnt stope to enquire about prices as i was on my way to bar to meet a friend. Would be suprised if you had to pay more than $30 or $40.

Later in the evening i went to the sky club. This place reminds me of the River Palace in Kiev. The girls are far more natural and younger though, and seem far less proffesional. Ended up lifting a girl who was half russian and half Korean, paid her $75, serive included BBBJCIM and BBS and covered anal sex. The girl gave an awesome peformance, stayed the night, so I was able to enjoy sex for breakfast.

Tonight I'm planning on either picking up at timor park or visiting pasha disco.

This place is awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The "stan" countries are definitely the new Eldorados for us mongers.

::

Archived