Sanuk in Bali ?

quote:

Originally posted by 2mercure:

Could someone give me info on sanuk in Bali?

As there's not yet an answer to your post, here's a little information ,even if i'm not a fan of Bali.

IMO, Bali has a very professional scene,and most girls are hardcore, drugged and durty, in harmony with many tourists there !!

You'll find street hookers in Kuta (avoid!),freelancers in Hard Rock Café, in Goa 2001 and A Bar (Legian),as Jakartanese in vacation usualy go to Soda Club for sunset seeing and later in Café Del Mar (Seminyack).

Anyway EVERYBODY finish from 2am till... in Double Six (Legian), a huge open air disco on Legian beach, packed with ecstasy addicts, hookers,and sometimes nice JKT gals(for who you'll need a little work).

I won't recommand the brothels of Sanur , but maybe you'll enjoy, depends on you!

Selamat Jalan

Prosal

i was in bali last april. i went to three different brothels, looked at about 100 women. none were under 35, all were shop worn, bug eyed, buck toothed and big hipped. not one that i would have wanted to make physical contact with. all wanted us$50 for a short time. i passed.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the mini bar in kuta not bad some nights, rat shit others, get there about 10pm you'll get st for $us25.00(pay no more)

the new bounty disco can good, me and mate got there at 2am and were the only blokes there, had about 20 hookers to pick from,

some pretty one's to.Give the brothels a big miss.

have fun Rex

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, go to Jakarta first pull a girl out of a bar and take her to Bali the next day. She will be a lot nicer that anything you will find in Bali.

It will be a good holiday for her and she will be sure to reward you for it. You dont need one of the "Ompong" in bali. That is the toothless ugly ones when you can have a young and beautiful one for JKT.

P.S I have done this before ... Traveling with chicks is fun.

Ciao

Gado

Regards

Gado

Hi,

I don't know much about girls in Bali. But I'll agree to words of a friend who named them 'greedy and ugly'. Anyway most of them will not be from bali but from Java instead.

As Gado Gado already told,

the girls working the foreigners in Jakarta love Bali. You won't have any problem to find one willing to spend a week together with you. If you don't have time to pick up a girl in Jakarta you maybe arrange a girl from Jakarta come over to pick you up at the airport in Bali and spend the time with you.

If you know someone who knows someone...

2mercure,

there must be millions of pictures of the dancers right now. Just copy some and go to the beach! laugh.gif" border="0

I happend to watch a dance in padang bai. I think it was the monkey dance, but I'm not sure. Night, torches, pushing rythm from the gammelan. Very impressive, no tourist setup.

I kicked myself later on 'cause I destroyed the filmroll.

Carlton

2mercure,

just another example how much the Jakarta girls like Bali. Some of my wifes friends are heading to Bali in december, even paying the plane by themselves (thank you Mr. send-me-money, thank you Mr. 100-US$-for-one-short-fuck).

Remember, the first two weeks of december they still have ramadan with many nightspots closed and a lot less customers. No Ramadan in Bali, and the chance to make a fast buck in their holiday.

Just go t the bars and discos, during ramadan there will be more girls in Bali than normally.

Carlton

Archived