Ageing, overweight BG's - there's a market for it!

panadolsandwich

Not on one solitary occasion, but several have I witnessed in Soi Cowboy more than a few boilers shaking it up on the dancefloor. At different bars too. In one instance I was totally put off my beer - which is nigh impossible for me (there's a first for everything I suppose).

This left me thinking that perhaps there must be a shortage of young talent, but that didn't appear to be the case across the board so to speak. I could only really conclude that some punters want this type of lady - and who am I to judge - each to his own I guess. Anyone know more about this?

As an addendum to this post one bar redeemed itself when perhaps an embarrassed tall lanky BG attempted to impress with some magnificent banging of the dance pole - but had to be almost carted off by her friends after making a disturbingly loud contact with the pole in the groinal area. I was LMAO! No customer for her tonight was my guess!

liquidflux said:

I see guys all the time with girls who IMO are fugly as hell, and they seem to be happy. To each his own I guess.

Yeah but plenty of times you Bf a stunner and have a shit night and shit sex. I dont condone BFing Fat oldies but the 6s & 7s are more often more fun than the 10s.

Each to their own it seems .I have not been into SC or Nana in perhaps many,many a month and walked through with a tourist/friend visiting last week. Perhaps I have changed over these many years or my taste or tolerance for booze and loud noise( hardly drink) it gone but it was IMHO a pretty sad group across the board.Fugly,loud rude UGH!!. It seems to get worse every year .Yea yea there are a few friendy newbies but I will leave it to you guys to find them.My friend who goes to Brazil was umimpressed. I will take him to Racthada and see what he thinks. ::

Yes, probably barfined by guys who know where to find the best GF experiences and good times. But for myself, I have standards in the looks department. No overweights; they are easy to ignore in the bars as they hide in the back. 30ish in the age department and MILF are ok as long as reasonably fit. BF'ing those laughing little pygmies from Buriram is as far as I will go!

I am waiting for OH to weigh in on this topic!

Archived