Beware the Aussies

bust

is that the way the Aussies are going to play?...........kicking lumps out of their opponents?

seems they were quite robust and just kicked the Dutchies willy nilly.

but it also seems they had the rub of the green as Holland are said to have dominated.

i doubt wether Brazil will be quaking in their boots............ :shakehead

Look maybe the Dutch did dominate but hey it's what's on the scoreboard that counts. I heard the Aussies played a good clean game and there was plenty of academy award winning efforts from the Dutch. Why do they only take dives in Soccer. What's that all about. Never see a Rugby player take a dive. :neener:

Players being carried off on stretchers doesn't normally result from a gentle push in the back.

Rugby is a different matter and anything goes.

it is OK to elbow/punch/rake someones face with your studs or attempt to gouge their eyes out.

there seems to be little punishment at the time and some of the things are very dangerous.

Rugby Players might think of themselves as more Manly than other Spotrsmen but some of the things i see can end a Man's career............is that acceptable?.

was it on the Lion's Tour last Year when a Lion was picked up by 2 Men and 'speared' headfirst into the ground?.

he could have been paralysed or killed.

Bust,

That was a friendly game, shall I spell it out again; FRIENDLY game. You guys managed to literally kick off 3 of our players off the pitch with nasty fouls, unworthy of a FRIENDLY game. One of your guys managed to get red carded, very rare in a FRIENDLY game.

One of our players, Sneijder, is now doubtfull for the WC. Thank your players on behalf of me and I hope you enjoy their game. :down: :down: :down:

Nothing personal to you Bust, but the Australian players behaviour was a bit OTT.

Was it? Did they? Was it? Did he? Is he? Should I? Was it?

You guys really take this seriously don't you? Sorry no disrespect but I have just never been a huge fan of soccer. I will probably watch a game or two.....maybe it might grow on me.

PS I apologize on behalf of our team. :beer:

Bust1 is another Ozzie boy? Geez crap..wasn't aware of that :banghead::) Explains a lot though :up:

I agree Limbo, it IS a real bitch to lose players in a friendly a week before the WC but on the other hand..it's a part of the game..guys need match practice and injuries are part of it.

As another poster said, don't worry about things you don't have control over..besides..the replacements ain't that bad. ;)

bust1 is another Aussie who tries to join in with the big Boys and talk about Football,even though he admits he doesn't know much about the Game.

at least TB enters the Competitions we have every Year,but i don't see Bustier bothering and putting his words into action......

but if he condones trying to break another Players leg then i pity him............ :down:

you may say that injuries happen in Friendlies and Players are ready to come in..............BUT.

you are right in one respect but Managers are fine tuning their tactics and cannot legislate for a Team which kicks them to pieces.

how would you feel if Portugal had possibly lost 3 Players who were vital Players?.

i imagine you would have been fuming................

bust1 said:

Was it? Did they? Was it? Did he? Is he? Should I? Was it?

You guys really take this seriously don't you? Sorry no disrespect but I have just never been a huge fan of soccer. I will probably watch a game or two.....maybe it might grow on me.

PS I apologize on behalf of our team. :beer:

Whats soccer ??

Archived