What makes a good relationship with a TG!

My wife is awesome! Her personality is great. She is a little naive. She is rather loud and always smiles and laughs. She has a BA and is smart. She can carry on a good conversation. She likes to tell stories. She is easily embarsed. She can take a joke and is quite good with sarcassim! Her friends go to her with their problems, thus she is a good listener and advice giver. She loves to play card games and picks rules up quickly. She doesn't let me get away with to much but allows me my space and free time! She cares for our money! She allows for 50/50 when problems arise. She is learning to take my side when issues of others come up. Her mother and step-dad gave her sister to her so she can raise them now that their 17! She is responsible, trustworthy, attractive and carring.

There is alot more that I love about my wife, however, I will end the list here. What makes my relationship with her so good is our willingness to adimitt wrong doing to one another! I can be a real ass hole, sometimes. I can often embarress her according to her culture without thinking about it. I'm not so polite in the Thai way of being polite. I can control my temper just fine but it's the times Thais side swipe me at hotels, restaurants, or places with their simple minded inability to just operate outside the box that they inssit to remain inside! These few flare ups often irritate my very polite Thai wife and cause her the quiet anger so many thai women supress. I've gotten her to not supress her feeling when I irritate her in this way and for her to vent! (Part 1)

Jep dii

Jep_dii said:

She can carry on a good conversation.

That's what I miss the most! That is great you found a woman in Thailand to have GOOD conversation with. I never had the privilege to experience that. Conversations often got lost in translation because they didn't understand the details nor is my english to good to describe things if she doesn't understand the words!

Where you guys have met and how old are you guys? (don't anser that if you dont want)

Good luck for both of you!

Archived