ANOTHER GAME.

sayjann

found this and i am addicted.

click on World Cup Quiz on the Website.

OK a pain having to register and all that bollocks and having to wait for them to send an e-mail to you,but it takes Seconds to get in afterwards.

i do recommend this Game,so much fun and will certainly test your knowledge of WC History.

based on WC questions with the odd general knowledge one thrown in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport

i have only ever reached the 1/4 Finals because my PC seems to crash whenever i get so far............ :cussing::banghead:

make the effort to join up and have fun.............

BTW........you have 3 passes if you find the question a bit difficult,but be warned..........when you have used them up you could well be fucked.

and don't get into a Penalty Shoot-out..............very difficult....

seriously i have a problem with my PC.

i have so many Virus thingies to stop all the virues but this Game seems to attract Spyware i think.

sometimes i can play 1 question and then the PC crashes but other times i can play for a long time before it crashes.

it's very frustrating as i really want to play this Game as many times as i want.

i was playing this earlier today and in 14 attempts to play it i had to restart my PC 9 times..........

but i do enjoy the Game...........

if you play it long enough the same questions appear,but some of the questions are so obscure and i have no idea of what happened in 1938..................

but i'm sure you know...............i undersatnd you were around in those Days....................

Made it in to the finals one time but had to do penalties, before I figured out how they worked, adios amigos.

Won a penalty shoot out afterwards though. Made it in the semis again.

Questions do come back but there's some rather obscure ones out there, wow.

:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

finally sorted out my problems and i WON THE FINAL........... :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

also in the draw for the prize............. :applause:

had a few repeated questions and some that i had a guess at.

didn't use any of my passes until the Final and when 2-1 up with 2 questions left i used the fuckers............... :yay: :yay:

noticed something about this Game and i am further addicted.

when i played the Game i picked England and i imagine that fellow Players would have picked the Countries of their Birth.

but the higher ranked Team gives you more time to answer the question.

i won the Compie with England and it gave me 1 entry into the prize draw.

but i had 14 Seconds to answer every question.

so i then decided to play with a lesser Team (Angola) and much more fun.

only 6 Seconds to read the question and answer,so you have to be quick.

but it gives you 5 entries into the prize draw if you win.

i managed to reach the Semi's twice............ :yay:

any of you folks brave enough to try the 6 Second Challenge?

and i almost made it onto the Leaderboard............only 400 Points away......... :doah:

Archived