Fragrance Hotel - Geylang, Lorang 20, Singapore

Hi UPS,

"Funny thing about it is when you said "red light" district, I thought back to all those little houses with the red chinese lanterns hanging outside the houses."

Yeah, Singapore is really f***ing clean. I once mistook these red lights back in Bombay and was amzed how many brothels there are, finding out that it was deevapali time. On my last trip to SG I was in one of these health clubs just to find out about them, these working-girls got tight schedules. Can you imagine getting a date with a girl tommorrow at a fixed time exactly knowing she has done five or six "customers" the day before you'll come around? I mean, when I play around with a hooker here in Germany I always go early just to make sure I'm not Joe No. 5 who is for play.

Bye, H.

homeboy03--

First, I gotta say that I love your country and your city, Hamburg, in particualr... I bought my current car and took delivery in Sindelfingen and drive it all around Germany/Switzerland/Austria.. Finally dropped it off Bremerhaven for US shipment.

Anyway, the thing about SG and sanuk is that they take it sooo seriously... I mean it's like a full blown business or something... Very methodical, clean (thank god) and regemented... If that's all you've got to choose from then it's better than nothing, but with Thailand only 2:20 away, it's a nothing by comparision...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Hi UPS,

yeah, that's right, also the sex-scene in Singapore is totally organized. I've been to SG a couple of times and just wanted to find out about these Health Club thing a whole Delphi group full of teenagers is bubbling about. Service was so la la, but anyway, I went on to Georgetown/Penang and via Hat Yai to Ko Samui, a place that comes close to paradise following my definition, not only because of the sanuk options.

Bye, H.

Archived