How many girls in one night!

JungleBunny

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the key to the success with multiple girls is in the interaction between them. For instance is the girl you are not shagging flipping channels on the tv or is she pashing the other girl (or sucking your balls)? Big difference.

--- Sometimes I don't mind this if I just want to efficiently get through a large number of girls, as you save yourself the trouble of stepping out or waiting for the next girl to arrive (although technically you are halving the time for each girl for the same price - a big downside, and typically what are you going to get if you dream of an orgy with three girls - you are effectively just getting a third of each girl's time for the same price - in fact a rip off!) You need to somehow make sure beforehand that you are really going to get what you are paying for!

And as another poster said - you can't really make them enthusiastic about it - they either are, or they're not.

Having said that, from time to time I've been thinking of trying to put together a 'super shag' dream team, based on sourcing girls I've seen and 'sounded' out from different bars, cities even and introducing them to each other and me for a good night (this approach would be more interesting if you could speak Thai I think as the interaction between the girls needs to be observed closely). I think too often these encounters are botched by being hasty in selecting the girls. A bit of research and planning might just be the answer here!

I can safely say I have had three girls in one night and Shrollski has had two. We did go through a period of thinking what would happen if we bar fined all the girls in a bar? Would the bar close. We have come close on a couple of occassions to acheiving this, maybe next time

Have done 7 in one day separately and once took a group of 4 together from the Biergarten in BKK. Looks from the door guy/desk girl at Majestic Suites were priceless. Over time i have come to the opinion the menage is best. With two girls you are always busy and happy, and my main girl is bi which works out great.

Smitty

Archived