How many girls in one night!

JungleBunny

>>"I say "thank you vey much"...... mission accomplished!!!"

Why really though? <<

a) because I think it's pathetic that guys think there is some sort of code of how much to pay

B) because I can afford to pay what I am happy paying

c)because I hate analyzing things and i think guys who pretend to know everything about Thai nightlife and how much you should pay actually do not know how to have a good time however much they procrastinate(sp?)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough, just interested.

Personally I do like analysing things (hence reading these threads). I would think that most people have a threshold - some would say that paying for sex at all is pathetic, others spend as much as they can afford... There are people at all points in between, and no approach is 'wrong' (in my opinion)

That's why I asked - I like to understand the thinking of people at both ends of the spectrum and all points in beween... though to correct you on point c) - analysis is not inversely proportional to fun - I'll explain next time I'm in Bangkok over a beer or 10!

BelgianBoy said:
magician said:

Ah, well.

You live once.

Well put !

I did something special to celebrate my 45th BD, now 6 years ago.

BFed 6 gals from soi33, all friends of each other, dinner and back to the suite and I played a complete 18-hole golfgame

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Was fun, not sure I will ever do it again though :p

BB

Dear Sir,

So you should like to have us all believe you were actually up for this round? Or do you wish to imply the round was over in 18 strokes and you no doubt finished under par? I notice you failed to boast of getting "a hole in one." Perhapes a short stroke with your putter?

Best Regards-BST

BSTaucer said:

Dear Sir,

So you should like to have us all believe you were actually up for this round? Or do you wish to imply the round was over in 18 strokes and you no doubt finished under par? I notice you failed to boast of getting "a hole in one." Perhapes a short stroke with your putter?

Best Regards-BST

:sleeping: whatever you say :sleeping: I personally know a few guys who did large moresomes.

Up to you to believe what you want, the memories are definitely mine :) :)

BB

Personally, having investigated the fringes of human depravity, I think that three is the maximum effective number at a time. I base the statement purely on the logistics of who can do what to whom, and when.

Four is too many.

A pair who are very professional, or who like one another, and genuinely like eating pussy, can be pure perfection.

A lot of Thai girls will engage in bisexual activity, but it is just a job for them. It is much harder to find girls who honestly like it.

Just my two cents, and worth what you paid for it.

:)

Three has been my max primarily due to the number of towels in my hotel room and the size of my bed.

In Eden there is / was a framed photo behind the bar of the current "champion" - used to be an American guy who took 10 girls at once. I think that's been bested last I heard...

Archived