Who was your first girl in Thailand and where?

First gal in Thailand...ever??

Memory leave me clueless about her name or even her specific looks. Okay, I do remember there was black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes and she _was_ certainly a female!!

But that was in early 1969...on a 5-day "R&R" from

Vietnam. I do recall that the mamasan at the bar had me actually sign a paper...assuring I'd return her the next day...and the document contained the fee, which was $11-US (220-Bt) L/T. I was so gassed on Singha for those 5-days, it's no wonder I don't recall too many specifics!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine was when i stayed in nana hotel and went somewhere to play pool and my friend and i met 2 girls and took them back.

we gave them 1000 baht each and they still stayed in the hotel room,as we were virgins to the game it was hard to get rid of them without being nasty,so we said come on out and get some food,as it was nearly 4pm they said stay here we are going to get changed so me and my mate done a runner back to nana hotel.

when we got to the hotel there bags and toothbrush were there so the phone rang and it was them at reception which resulted in a take your bag and go away.

when i went to thailand a year later she was on holiday in samui,and my 2 mates both shaged(not on the same night) her and i took her mate!!

walked SC up and down surprised by all the "handsome man, come in"

No, they werern't saying that....they were saying same thing they say now, the never-ending "Hello welcome" everywhere you go in bkk or patt. I notice that alot of posters here, when trying to tell a story, also make that mistake too. For example, Stickman last year wrote an update on what BEACH RD.. in Patt. is like now, and he said something to the effect that all the girls were still saying "hello handsome man". but in fact, what they always say is either "Where you go" or "I go with You" or "pai nai" (99% of the time)..you almost never hear "hello handsome man" there.

And it gets really monotonous hearing the same thing over and over.

I tend to get the 'hello hansum maaan' a lot...i even got 'hello sexy man' on SC last night...i tend to ignore such comments. It certainly doesn't make me go into their bar!

Livestocker is right about Beach Road, everyone gets exactly these lines "where you go?" "I go with you"

In the bars I usually get "hello welcome" Hello Sexy Man" or "You forget me?" haha

Let's not get too serious about the hansum and sexy.

They even say it to everyone!

They know exactly the more unconfident.. the more bodyweight and the more ugly the man, the easier they can overwhelm him with compliments!

walked SC up and down surprised by all the "handsome man, come in"

No, they werern't saying that....they were saying same thing they say now, the never-ending "Hello welcome" everywhere you go in bkk or patt. I notice that alot of posters here, when trying to tell a story, also make that mistake too. For example, Stickman last year wrote an update on what BEACH RD.. in Patt. is like now, and he said something to the effect that all the girls were still saying "hello handsome man". but in fact, what they always say is either "Where you go" or "I go with You" or "pai nai" (99% of the time)..you almost never hear "hello handsome man" there.

And it gets really monotonous hearing the same thing over and over.

Never got the "hello welcome"

Sure you were in LOS 1990? :drunk:

I still get the "where you from" and "where you go" almost daily, but not from bg's, just from local thais.

A matter of Semantics?

First trip 7 years ago, as we pulled into the entrance of the Nana Hotel, I realized I'd come to the right place. Even though it was midnight and I had just flown 16 hrs, I couldn't check in fast enough. Even the hallway was full of eager young talent. Got up to the room. Brushed my teeth, combed

my hair and ran for the elevator. I walked 10 ft. around the corner and there before me was a vision of beauty, the likes of which, I had never seen. "Where you go?", she said. I was dumb struck! I couldn't get her to the room fast enough. I was shaking so badly, I could hardly open the damn door. Got inside, straight to the bed and suddenly her eagerness came to a screeching Halt. So, to make a long story short. What the hell, does a Ladyboy count?

Archived