Who was your first girl in Thailand and where?

Arrived on a cattle class ticket that landed at 6am, had pre-booked Nana Hotel...5555, guess everyone should stay there once..

Remember the bell boy's sales pitch.... Mister..you want girl...no thanks... Mister..you want Boy...NO THANKS...mister you want ganga...Mmmmm I'll think about that 555

Threw the bags into the room and was having a beer in NEP at 8 am (Those were the days, my friend....circa 1990)

Decided to go back and have breakfast in the Nana Coffee shop....think I was half way through my first orange juice, before eye contact became companion and next thing I knew we were in the lift on the way to my room....

Name...absolutely no idea

Cost...ditto

Rating...can't remember, but can't recall going back for seconds.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first time was in 2002. After a 20 hour plane ride :cussing:

stayed at the Grace. went down stairs to the coffee shop, the place still hopping then. :beer: met a lady name Mim. went to the room spent the night with me.Well what was left of it. midnight when I got in. she would put her fingers in my ears when going down town on her, weird feeling. Gave her 1000 for the night.

Mid 2000, on my way to the beach downsouth, I arrived in BKK around 11.30 p.m.

wide awake after long flight asleep, I decided to have a look in a bar in SC I'd read about. No intention at all to go and f..k a prostitute, not my kind of thing, I was very PC those days ( at least i thought so). But i had read up on it on the net out of curiosity, amnd wanted to see it over a late night beer.

landed in Long Gun, totally stunned by the experience, and without even thinking twice about it, BF'd a cutey, forgot name and shape, took her back home to the Sheraton Sukhumvit.

Great expereince. in fact, I wanted more a bit later, but she had to go 'meet dad at the bus station'???

So i walked her down to the street, and waived her goodbye. then i noticed the thermae, opposite, and thought "Now I've done the evil deed and f...d a whore, just as well do it again. 4.30 am came back to the hotel with my thermae girl, again, great fun.

That day changed my life and turned me into the depraved whoremonger I've been ever since.

Oh, yes, baron's. later that day, my third girl in BKK.

Mine was in Nov 2000. I saw her sitting on the countertop of the Carousel bar in Pattaya and I fancied her straight away. I was hoping for a good time in bed with a sexy girl and she was all that and she had a lovely personality too. After her I didn't want another girl and we have been happily married for 5 years now with a lovely daughter who is as bright & pretty as her Mum

Archived