Cheapest whore houses in Thailand by region:

teddy said:

Forget about the size of my pecker, how does not letting your balls bash the biffapon bone and doing it doggie style prevent the contraction of HIV, just answer the feckin question.

Wow, you don't deny the size of the little man. ::

Weakined skin and abraisions after deep penetration and hard/rough fucking can cause the skin to chaff and crack. This degradation of the skin can cause weak skin to be more prone to disease and infection. If you have multiple partners with any of them in questionable health catagories with cleanliness, disease and infection in question one should be extremely carefull of slapping ones scrotum against the biffapon and inner, you get the point! You form your own ideas as I have already done. Since I live with the results everyone will come to different conclusions.

Dr Sanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teddy said:

Forget about the size of my pecker, how does not letting your balls bash the biffapon bone and doing it doggie style prevent the contraction of HIV, just answer the feckin question.

Teddy has a medium to long, nice big cock. I will vouch for that. First-rate. A credit to him.

Yeah, Spicey the old "nice illuision" is open with crowds starting around 1 or 2 am going until 4 or 5 am. The place is always full. beer is cheap and women are always available. You'll find women at Bubble's too.
I know where Bubble disco is, but you'll have to excuse my ignorance about Spicey. A few kind hints would be appreciated (and I will also run a search as soon as I finish this post, but I am afraid I will probably come up with food tips).

Are there Discos in CM that actually stay open that late these days?

Bangkoktraveler said:

Buffhelo, you might have something there.

I notice at the cheaper establishments, condoms seem to always be mandatory. Whereas at SC and NP, the cunts sometimes don't want to wear condoms, I thought it was because their pussies were sore.

well they are also mostly drunk as well so they dont care about rubbers.

some guys pay extra to shag them without rubber and up the bum.

you wont see that happen in cheapo thai dives ,not worth it for the little they earn

Gadfly1 said:

Yeah, Spicey the old "nice illuision" is open with crowds starting around 1 or 2 am going until 4 or 5 am. The place is always full. beer is cheap and women are always available. You'll find women at Bubble's too.
I know where Bubble disco is, but you'll have to excuse my ignorance about Spicey. A few kind hints would be appreciated (and I will also run a search as soon as I finish this post, but I am afraid I will probably come up with food tips).

Are there Discos in CM that actually stay open that late these days?

Gad,

From a post I made on another board:

Warm Up is on Neimenhamin road, west side right next door to the new Mike's Burger. Good place to hang out and on a busy night, more eye candy than you can possibly imagine. They have a nice outside area, house music room and live music/hip hop room. The latter is impenetrable on a busy night. Closes at 1:00am with patrons heading to one of the following.

Fashion House is in a basement room towards the back side of Central Kadsawn Kaew. Open till 2:00, the place gets packed and also gobs of eye candy. Dark dungeonesque with smart interior and plays good music. Very very crowded on a good night and you are certainly dead if there is ever a fire - one way out up a narrow staircase for about 1,000 people.

Volume 1 (V1) is on Chang Klan road near the Park Hotel and stays open till 4:00am. I haven't been there but wifey says it's good but doesn't get going till 2:00. Plays loud techno.

V Club is opposit to Toyota Dealer on Mahidhol road and closes at 7:00am. Wifey says people are going more to this place than V1. They play more market music.

Nong Kai and Udon lots of girls in baang puying 200-500 for 30 min. Good quality. Outskirts of Bangkok like Pingklao has cheap pick up joints or massages for Thais for 500-800 bahts. Kanchanaburi at the road parallel to railroad track in town has lots of pick up beer houses, 300 bahts on the premise, 30 min. Freelancers standing on the same road 500 bahts ST.

Archived