Cheapest whore houses in Thailand by region:

candyfloss said: ....... And may I add, Teddy has a very nice cock and balls. First-rate. A credit to him.

Don't know where you get that info from Flossie, but there was nothing nice about Teddy's shrivelled little chipolata last time he had it out in the Wild Country.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teddy said:

And I still haven't worked out how you stop your balls from banging around whilst you are shagging ::

Dude this says so much about how small your twig and berries are. So your unable to poke a girl and not have your balls hit her while doing doggie, somebody has a very small weinner!

Dr Sanuk

Moonoi,

My first post was the thread #502790 - 12/06/2006 14:48. It is in general section under the thread "Who and where was your first girl in Thailand. Sorry, but I'm not tring to wind anyone up. Anyhow, to each their own! Just cause I get to nail sexy Chiang Rai girls at 4:00 am for 500 baht isn't any reason to not like me.

I was at Nana a couple weeks ago and took some really hot girl up to the room. Told her I loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my trip with her. Looked in her eyes all dreamy and fucked her for over an hour. I would close my eyes as I kissed her and would squint to look at her face. She wanted to keep the illusion alive for me so she closed her eyes but every so often I'd catch her with a face/smile like "God, I cann't wait to break it to you that I'm a working girl". After I did the deed I came out of the shower with 1000 baht in my towel and she was dressing. I asked her where she was going? Said, "I tought you were gonna be with me forever". She said she had to go. I acted all shocked. I told her that I had never been to thailand before and wanted a GF and thought she wanted to be with me. She tells me, "I work in nana disco for money" What, I said, "Why" I act all crazy like- my god why didn't you tell me, oh no this cann't be happining, It was priceless! I walk toward the door open it and waive a 1000 baht note turning with a smile. She starts laughing and says you tricked me. I say, "Wait a minute and we can leave together" Why you leave she says. I want another girl.....she runs at me slaps me on the ass takes my 1000 baht, kisses me good bye and laughs as she walks down the hall. She was system overload hot with a body to kill for with long hair and well, you go find her!

Dr Sanuk

I don't see why your post should bother a lot of people, it might put the frighteners up a few people but that can only be a good thing. It's not my business what your friends get up to although I think I would struggle to remain friends with someone who deliberately spead the HIV virus. In some countries that's as good as murder. Anyone who goes bareback in the p4p arena needs their head read, but that's only my opinion - this forum is a platform to voice opinions and that is mine so please don't take offence. Many of my dearest friends have a cavalier attitude towards the dangers of disease and my concerns all too often fall on deaf ears. I fear it is only a matter of time before one of them is brought down. I personally am coming back on July 1st for my 4th visit to Bangkok - my most favourite place on earth. I'm going to do what farangs do best in the city of angels and I can't wait - my absolute ideal is a risk free go-go scene, i doubt I'll ever see it my lifetime but I'm going to make sure I can anjoy it for what it is without it being brought to a premature end. Bring it on!

Great topic:

I have a post awhile ago about the "house wive clubs" on Nimmanhaemin 13. I stick my head in every so often to see what has been brought in...however, I find that "has been" is the operative word here! They had a 19 year old in there that got turned over every 45 minutes from open to close so the owner says. You can get FS in OT massage for 500 baht too on the other end of town. Yeah, Spicey the old "nice illuision" is open with crowds starting around 1 or 2 am going until 4 or 5 am. The place is always full. beer is cheap and women are always available. You'll find women at Bubble's too.

SkiBum

Cheap girls can be found in Udon Thani (max 500 baht to the bar + tip) at infamous soi 2,3 and 7

Also not far from Bangkok Hualampong railway station (500m my guess), cross the bridge towards China town than take a diagonal street to the right. Don't have a bkk map here to give you name of street.

drewexpat said:
teddy said:

And I still haven't worked out how you stop your balls from banging around whilst you are shagging ::

Dude this says so much about how small your twig and berries are. So your unable to poke a girl and not have your balls hit her while doing doggie, somebody has a very small weinner!

Dr Sanuk

Forget about the size of my pecker, how does not letting your balls bash the biffapon bone and doing it doggie style prevent the contraction of HIV, just answer the feckin question.

Archived