Repent, Fornicators!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Church Lady,

I think I spotted you 2 weeks ago at Svay Pak. Were you in a van with a bunch of other nuns? Or were you sitting next to me at the HAFH Cafe extolling the virtues of House 14? Can you tell me why I keep returning to this most sinful place? Is is SATAN?

Ranger

Dearest Church Lady,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words and righteous thoughts. You needent worry for me though, because my thoughts are nothing but pure and chaste.

I often like to think of our holy people. Like nuns, for instance. Now, do you feel that instead of these men thinking of bar girls doing lesbian shows, it would be a step forward for them to think of nun's in a lesbian show, since they can get a double dose of religeous stimulation at the same time?

I think I'll try to get religeous myself and picutre you lapping with Mother Superior. Isn't that special?

Your devoted (and slightly aroused) follower,

Deacon Dave

(I was actually made a deacon last week by Father Tim who was just ordained by an internet church.)

Originally posted by rusty:

Whilst watching Songs of Praise on sunday

A good start, Rusty, I can tell you yearn to be true of heart.

I was suddenly overwelmed by the love of God and the warmth of the Holy ghost and decided to repent.

Yes, Yes! This is The Path!

Luckily I returned to normal during the commercials.

This only supports my feelings that commercials are the work of the devil. Not to fear, once you have opened your hreart to THE ONE TRUE GOD and The Path of Blessed Chastity, you can't close the door. In time Salvation will surely be yours.

Praise God, Satan's Bane

The Church Lady

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: The Church Lady ]

Originally posted by MikeHunt:

Church Lady,I am in agreement with you. These reprobates on this board need to start thinking good thoughts.

Yes, Good thoughts, pure intentions, chaste behavior. The Good Work will spread.

I am having some good thoughts about you.

Oh, bless you Mike, bless you! I shall remember you in my long hours of praying on my knees.

Praise God, Satan's Bane,

The Church Lady

Originally posted by Ranger:

Church Lady,

I think I spotted you 2 weeks ago at Svay Pak. Were you sitting next to me at the HAFH Cafe extolling the virtues of House 14?

No, it has been 5 weeks since I last visited the main drag of Plenty Easy Pussy. I usually test myself against temptation in houses 10, 11 and 15. Those hot harlots, Bong and Wah, are especially useful in testing one's self against the lure of the flesh. I find that viewing their fine firm breasts and sniffing their sweet fragrant twats from close proximity - but No Touching, No Touching!- is most effective in developing Spiritual Strength. One must confront one's desires in order to deny the devil his delights.

Can you tell me why I keep returning to this most sinful place?

What better place to find the best of all that we should resist? I certainly don't know of any offering the range and quality of Fast Tickets To Hell... which we must resist, of course.

Is it... SATAN?

Most certainly. Who else could package ETERNAL DAMNATION so attractively, and offer it at the lowest prices in southeast asia, if not the world?

Praise God, Satan's Bane

The Church Lady

Originally posted by itsmedave:

Dearest Church Lady,

Thank you ever so much for your kind words and righteous thoughts. You needn't worry for me though, because my thoughts are nothing but pure and chaste.

It's truly heartwarming, Dave, to meet others who tred the Path of Rightiousness.

I often like to think of our holy people. Like nuns, for instance. Now, do you feel that instead of these men thinking of bar girls doing lesbian shows, it would be a step forward for them to think of nuns in a lesbian show, since they can get a double dose of religeous stimulation at the same time?

Hmmm, I hadn't actually thought of this, Nuns pursuing their sinful behavior in private rather than in public shows, but... yes, I believe you're right, visualising Nuns lapping each other's labia could be a first step in progressing to visualising them praying for salvation from their lustful ways. And we all know that Nuns, in particular, have a lot of lustful behavior to repent.

I think I'll try to get religeous myself and picture you lapping with Mother Superior. Isn't that special?

Well, it would be special, wouldn't it? My favorite position for prayer is on my knees with my nose an inch away from a particularly delectable object of vulvic desire. My personal preferences, however, are for 18 year old hairless asian vulvas, rather than the withered hirsute things to be found on old biddies like Mother Superiors.

Your devoted (and slightly aroused) follower,

Deacon Dave

(I was actually made a deacon last week by Father Tim who was just ordained by an internet church)

Good for you, Dave. I've been considering appointing someone to be the Chaplain of this board, taking applications from interested parties listing their qualifications. I imagine that flyonzewall fellow would be a fore runner, but others are welcome to apply.

Who inspires vulva vacuums to enter convents? Could it be... SATAN?

Praise God, Satan's Bane,

The Church Lady

[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: The Church Lady ]

Archived