stuck in Saigon

I'm stuck in Saigon for the next 48 hours. Never been here before.. where should I go???

Are there go-go's.. whats the deal.. hotel looks like they will be funny about overnighters

thanks all

If you want to see some action, go to district 1 and find some bars, but not same as in LOS.

Girls can be had ST, but never in your hotel unless you book a separate room for her...

Instead, follow her to a ST hotel, about $ 20-45, and she will ask anything between $ 35 to 70, so it depends a bit on your negotiation skills....

Also, some karaoke clubs to be found in or around major hotels, do a search for this on regional sanuk. Last time ( september ) I went to 2 clubs at the Amara Hotel ( ask a taxi ), but you are charged $ 10 per drink, per girl, per table, etc....a rip off compared to LOS.

I had lots of success with freebies.....

Good luck ! smile.gif" border="0

You could try the hostess bars off Hai Ba Trung, but they're expensive compared to LOS, and they push ladydrinks very hard. If you are at a guest-unfriendly hotel then you could always take her to a mini-hotel for ST, as mentioned, but personally I would change hotels to one that is OK with guests, there are some. I had no problem with LT at the My Anh Hotel on Le Lai St. No extra rooms needed. $15-25 a night depending on room size.

Lots of discos have freelancers, which might be a better bet. I'm no expert at all, only been to Saigon once earlier this year.

Check out www.delphi.com/vietnamfun , the answers to all your questions are there. Spend 20 minutes reading that board and you'll have all you need to know.

Hope this helps, have fun.

Archived