Laser Dermatology

Kite_Flyer

Has anyone had any experience with laser dermatology in Bangkok? I have some broken blood vessels in my nose and would like to get these treated. I've had laser dermatology treatment at home but have problems scheduling treatment because of the long waiting time for appointments.

Regards,

KF

The Saint Louis Hospital on Sathon Rd is really good. You can walk in without any appointment or look them up on the Net and you can book your appointment before. You might have to keep your nose out of the sun for a while, I guess otherwise that skin keeps lighter then the rest of your face and will always be a different color. Do I say this nonracist enough? I mean I dont know what your skin color is as if that should matter anyway...LOL

Good luck! Very easy to have any kind of work done in the Saint Louis and if you are lucky the walnut muffins downstairs at the cafe are really nice.

Dont walk on Sathon Rd (deadly) go from Silom Rd at the Mariammam (Hindoe) temple on the corner the soi in and the hospital is just at the other end. Plus the Indian restaurants on the soi are really great, Especially Chennai try the Masala Dosa and the Utapam...

Plus there is this nice neighborhood at the end of Silom. Maybe you've heard of it? Patpong?! LOL I hear they handle wounded noses of the longer kind very well.

Dr. Nantapat Supapannachart, at Bumrungrad. Educated in the US. Very successful, owns Apex skin centers, I believe.

I've used her many time to get rid of moles and other imperfections. My wife and daughter also have used her.

Friend have use her.

Everyone was very happy with her and the results.

Archived