Orchard Towers Singapore

i am planing a trip via Singapore and Jakarta please does any one have infromation on rates for girls from orchard towers and where to go in Jakarta and what rates for Long time.Thanks

Hi Mr Black, I have no personal knowledge of Jakarta,but there many post about it in this section so a search should answer your questions.Singapore I do know about ,and unless your real needy when you're there,I'd give it a miss! 200 SD +cab fare,for ladies that are no better than you'd meet in LOS.Filipinos also who have their best years well behind ,I M O.-Aussiejohn.

Mr. Black, I have to agree with AussieJohn. Was in Singapore for 3 weeks in September for work and found the girls asked ridiculous prices (had one girl tell me S$300)! Go ahead and go to shoot the s**t, drink beer, shoot pool, dance (if that's you're thing), etc. but the girls are expensive. There are lots of nice clubs/resturants along Orchard rd. that you can spend some time in as well. Have fun!

Mr Black I will report back soon. Im flying to Singapura on Jan 18 for one night transit. Believe the girls in Geylang Rd can be had for $S150 average. But im gonna check out Orchard Towers for research purposes eh. Then the next morning im off to Surabaya and Jakarta. can't wait.

For good info on Singapore visit these two websites.

Sams website (execelent reporting) http://www.delphi.com/n/main.asp?

bar guide to singapore http://www.asiabynight.com/singapore/bars/

Orchard Towers is OK

Girls ask for bizarre amounts early in evening for a long time.. qouted 400 sing.

As the evning get closer to closing times some beauties can be had for 100-150 sing.

Actually meet my Thai Girlfriend there and returned to Phuket with her.

Geylang Road was a little weird for my liking and im from NYC. I always had my eyes over my shoulders. I had a girl down there and really wasnt too happy with it. 80 sing and 20 sing for room.

I would stick with Orchard Towers and just hang to the latter part of evening to make choice. Actually there are some real stunners to be had.

The disco on the second floor to the right of the escalator is the place to be. Mug of beer after Happy Hour was 12 sing.

Drink up before u enter in the Towers. There was a little bar on the other end of the second floor which sold 5 sing pints of Kilkenny. I usally went there and got a load on first.

The massage palor in the Toweres SUCKS. Avoid it.

The Bar on the 4th floor is a real tough sell. Girls are going nuts to pick u up.

Stick to the Second Floor ....I always did and enjoyed it. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Good post ms00033, I agree, the girls are easy pickups at the right price after midnight, I picked up an 18 yr old Filipina for 125 bucks when I first went there, the only one I actually paid for. I have met normal malaysian chinese girls in the disco on the top floor looking lost (believe me they were smile.gif" border="0this of course is rather rare, but you will find quite a few Indian girls at various times of the week in Orchard towers who are looking to get laid only, usually in the lower bars on the right hand side.

Brix has to be one of the best pickup joints if you have a little time to spend in Sing, last time I was there I picked up a Malay girl for the night, didnt even get asked for a drink!

Really didnt mingle with the native signapore babes... the people in signapore seem very up tight. When on MRT(Subway) they wouldnt even answer you when you asked question for direction.

Maybe they dont like Americans???

Well anyway I would go to Orchard and party with the Thai girls. At least you know what youre getting into or on top of.... laugh.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Mr.Black:

i am planing a trip via Singapore and Jakarta please does any one have infromation on rates for girls from orchard towers and where to go in Jakarta and what rates for Long time.Thanks

I was in Singapore last week and as usuall I didn't find much of interest in Orchard towers, not that there weren't any attractive girls but they were asking way to much for my budget SGD200-300. I know it gets cheaper as the night goes on but I didn't want to hang around to see what was left. I found an Indonesian freelancer in Geylang (I think she was around lorong 12) I paid $40 for short time on Saturday night and I booked her for $100 the next night. She probably could have charged a lot more at Orchard Towers, but she didn't speak a word of English.

I think the booking in Jakarta is around IDR250K, look at the other thread (Is Jakarta Safe to Visit?) for places to go. I honestly never paid for sex in Indonesia until after I got married,* and you certainly don't have to confine yourself to bars.

*excluding hotel rooms, meals, taxis and gifts.

Archived