Orchard Towers Singapore

Some Indonesian girls i know from Jakarta are studying in Singapore and often hang around in a disco called 'ZOUC' (close from the quay). As they are very hot and 'model style', maybe it's worth a visit

I can confirm what Prosal says. "Zouk" (I think it's a k, but ask any trendy-looking young Singaporean bird on Orchard Grove and she'll tell you where it is) is where all the bright young things go. No obvious hookers on site (they're all in Orchard Towers) but scores of gorgeous office girls after a Westerner for the night. I was having lunch in the Hard Rock Cafe about 3 years ago and got chatting to the very cute bird who served me. She told me she was going to Zouk (first time I'd heard of it) that night and gave me her phone number. We met at Boat Quay in the Irish pub for some beer then went on to Zouk. Turned out she was a student. Ended up shagging her back at my hotel. Very nice. Kept in touch until she buggered off to the States with her boyfriend in '99.

Have been back to Zouk about half a dozen times since and have pulled a bird twice, probably could have had more but I'm a bit too fond of the drink. Not bad odds though, seeing as I'm certainly no oil painting. wink.gif" border="0

I arrive Singapore around 8pm at night so hitting Orchard Tower late won't be a problem.

Never had a Malay, which bars are best in Orchard towers for them. wHICH BARS ARE GOOD FOR FLIPS.Im enroute to Indo and just arrived from BKK so Thais and Indo's won't be on my shopping list that night.

Actually hoping to bang some sexy Filapina, Malay or Indian for around $S150.00

Archived