NOKIA shop in Siam Paragon sells fake parts

iuytrede

I just bought a battery from the NOKIA shop at Siam Paragon (1700 B). They told me they are selling the original. I found it weird that I got a bill stating that I bought the part from J-Mart, but they told me J-Mart is the dealer, the part is the original.

Anyway, a quick online check in the true internet cafe next door revealed the battery is not original. I went back to the shop, they checked it online and by SMS and the result was the same: not original. I got my money back, but i really would like to have a battery. TIT

Any suggestions where to get a NOKIA battery (BP-6M)?

Guess what ... ALL of the official Nokia shops in Thailand sell fake batteries! They may also have the real ones, but they will cost more. I'm surprised they lied to you about it though.

I have a non-Kosher Nokia battery that came with my phone. I've used it for more than two years with no problems.

I have used fake batteries from MBK (200-300 B), batteries from J-Mart (400 B) and Nokia original batteries (1000 B) for the same phone, and I really got what I paid for. I am a heavy user, so I wanted the original battery (the one that came with the phone, bought in MBK, is original). My experience in Thailand is that if you tell the dealer you want the expensive original part they will sell it to you. I am surprised, too, that the official Nokia shop lies about it and sells fake parts as the original.

Archived