Limbo, Zaad _ What was THIS?

Man at Work

no lets make it a 66 memorial thread!

I still feel hurt and I wasn't even born! ;)

We'll pay them back this year!

Final Germany vs England

Robinson is suspended

1:0 Germany

Clamity James throws the ball in istelf while he was trying to throw it on the wing to Beckham :barf:

1:1 Beckham :barf:

is puking into Oliver Kahns face (Kahn broke Lehmans leg at night) he can't see a thing which uses Walcott to score the goal

2:1 Kahn

Oliver Kahn makes a punt, the ball was too hard for Clamity Jones

halftime

interview with David Seaman:

"Actually the 2 German goals are very hard to catch for James, I am not sure if I would have done better!

2:2 Crouch

Corner Kick from Beckham :barf:, crouch pulls the Hair from Thorsten Frings and nods the ball in!

3:2 Ballack

a shot from a 60 yards distance, in the meanwhile rooney keeps the goal since james couldnt control his nerves, the ball is long and slow in the air when Figo runs on the field from the VIP area and head nuts all the english players, the ball is still in the air, now Rooneys family runs on the field and boxing Figo to untill he passes out... the ball goes on the cross bar but the Swiss Referee gives the goal!

something like that

or we just whoop their heat sensible asses 6:0 :neener:

Another scenario would be Bibblies....the TRUE Bibblies... being caught on camera in his German football shirt in the middle of the cheering German crowd after final whistle, exposed beerbelly with Lothar Matthaus tattood on it. :beer:

With all the comments from English posters about other nations being cheaters...

Just one comment from my side: the English are the world champions in it! No other country won the world cup ever by cheating except the British in 1966.

The whole worlds knows and admits it except the british, who claim to be 'real' sportsmen.

Go Portugal Go and send these boring whingers finally where they belong - home!!!!!!!!!

Well in defense of some brit.. err english posters, it is not all of them claiming that, only a few and I don't believe they are serious, just sad about their own team which makes em suffer so much! You have to give them some benefit for that!

In general it is very noticeable that some (not all) english supporters always pointing at other teams and/or try to find excuses for their own team! I'd not do that, if my team would suck I wouldn't point my fingers on others, I would bash my own team, but since Germany plays magnificent I have nothing to critisize so far, I am taking the freedom to blame other teams for playing lame football!

GO PORTUGAL!

Archived