Unmarried Mate

zob65

Just after a few comments. I have a mate who is nearly 50 and has never married or had a serious relation ship.

I would not wish marriage on any person but I feel as you get older and all your mates settle down that you need someone in the Twylight years as a companion. He has had plenty of oportunity with GTG's who have chased him but he has cast them all aside and reverted back to BG hopping

I think his constant indulgence in BG's has effected his ability to have a serious relation ship.

May be we all are effected in one way or another?

He sounds like an alpha male to me as well.

Zob is probably right about needing a companion for the "twilight years" and perhaps this guy will eventually settle down, but, even though he is approaching 50, he obviously still feels like a young guy and probably thinks that these "twilight years" are still a long way off. And as long as he's kept himself healthy then they probably are.

No-one should be forced to do something against their will though! Look at the flip side, the guy has avoided all those trivial arguments; having his house turned into cushion world; worrying about teenage daughters and teenage suitors; mother-in-laws; more not-being-a-mindreader arguments; losing half his house; CSA payments; arguments; having to sleep with a fat saggy woman; the list goes on...

He sounds like an alpha male to me.. no harm in that!

Thanks for the comments. Shrollski I agree with your comments as ive been there, all except the fat saggy women remember we Talking about LOS now!

All comments are what I would have posted myself, but the deaper issue is here, after all these years with BG's he may have lost hunting instinct . The alpha male he might be, lone wolf more to the point who has been domesticated.

I feel he is unable to povide for him self and needs to be hand fed BG's in Thailand. Normally this would not worry me except that he has had 2 beautiful Thai girls , chase after him.

One who worked in a well known restaurant, he actually hunted for 2 years spent thousands of baht eating there every night just to get a glimps of her. As Thai girls are, she finially made up her mind that he was a good bloke and dropped her guard and latched onto him. Which was good until it got obvious she wanted sleep with him and stay with him. He then up and ran off ! The girl chased him for some months then gave up.

Im sure he did not know how to handle a non BG affair.

Therefore i go back to my original observation. Has Bg's ruined his hunting/relationship skills?

::

"Im sure he did not know how to handle a non BG affair."

Then encourage him to stay the course and only pursue BG's. I have a Thai wife and over the years I have fixed up guys, who are similar to your friend, with GTG's. I pushed it real hard and the guys married them and brought them to the USA. In ALL the cases the results have been disastrous for all involved, including my wife and me, who always get stuck in the middle. I'll never ever do it again and for your own sake and sanity, I would encourage you not to get involved. Let your friend have fun with the BG's and leave it be.

First of all to get an different stance on your observation or concern you might consider this is not perhaps ,the most objective of groups... :)

I personally feel that SOME individuals who find their companionship over the long long term exclusively in P4P tend to not be able to handle more traditional female dating situations. One's view of women is in danger of becoming compartmentalized within the the confines of the nite-life- It gets too easy,SAFE,predictable and is sort of like McDonalds-easy take out instead of more complex challenging social interactions. This is one of the dangers of consistent whoring IMHO.I am not judging here just an observation I have had over along period of time. This is not to say one cannot find a girl/relationship within this structure but its tough and the chances are low-Some board memebers have done it to their credit but very few successfully over a long period of tme.

Its up to the individual but there is always a price on either side of the fence.

I personally dont think everyone should get married but feel the regular girls are much more interesting than the nite-life possibilities.But dont froget they all want what every women all over the world wants ;security,love money.

My POV-Thanks for listening.

Fair comment jita, I read an opinion once that men who frequented prostitutes eventually came to look at all women as prostitutes. I don't neccessarily agree with that, I like both kinds, pros and non- pros and have had successful relationships with both. (Anything that lasts more than six months is successful to me).

In repy to the opening post, some guys just don't get married. I know many in Australia, the difference between them and the ones that come here is these ones get laid more often. Most of them like sex with women but really don't like them as people.

I think that partners can be found in the P4P scene, I've had three and the main problem is lack of trust. He knows she used to have sex for money and she knows he used to pay for sex. I personally broke off these relationships because I moved on geographically but I still think they could have been life time partnerships with a little work. Just don't make the mistake of falling in love.

Your right, some guys just don't get married. But sometimes their married friends or their long term (as good as married) relationship friends resent this, when they compare their own married lives with the carefree lives that their unmarried friends live and that they once lived themselves. So rather than do something about their own situation they try to get their friends hitched as well. It's just jealousy, like "if I can't have it, you're not having it".

Archived