Female help,Please!

Chris53

I really need some female advice. I have just come back from Bangkok. I met a lady who owns a hairdressers.She did my hair even though she was not opening until the next day. We went out three times and then I got a txt message that I took wrongly. I had offered to get her a present but the message said "You said you want to buy gift for me.Dont spoy money for me.If you realy want to do something for me i want u to help me about shop because i still have to pay for the workers salary but my shop not get customer enough yet.But if u dont want do.ok" I thought it meant that she wanted some money to pay the staff.What she wanted was something for the shop. I have been apologising for the last three weeks by txt and email. I have now booked a flight back to Bangkok on the 1st August to get another haircut. Can someones wife or girlfriend please tell me what I should do when I get back there. I really want to make it up to her and I really did not want o upset her. Thanks for any help you send me. [color:"black"] [/color] ::

Forget her.

You really want start a relationship where she's going to make you jump rings of fire, walk hot coals, eat boiling oil etc... for a misunderstanding?

Even if it's just a friendship?

If you really like her... Then I would by a hair dryer or something for the shop. Drop it off saying sorry for the misunderstanding. Leave your number and then you leave. She calls, she calls. She doesn't, bfd.

<<burp>>

I'm wiv gummi on this 1.

Not long after me and the missus got together a friend of hers from school said that I love her too many, I said get fucked, I'll love her as much as I wan't.

Another time my wife was talking about when she lost her virginity, she have too many men. I thought no way, bye bye.

bleeding-men???

Easy to make mistakes, some are funny as though.

Fatty....

Archived