My first trip to thailand/ bangkok day 1

theshaw66

Good post dude! I came in March for the first time but I'm still yet to write my first trip report. It just seems so churlish to write about it until I'm finished. I'm hooked like you, LOL. Still in Thailand!!!

I made the same error, just like you, I got suckered into the in house massage, except I was in the Nana hotel. Think I paid even more than you did - 3000 or so including the massage. You only have so much bargaining power once a beautiful girl (whom you thought however naively was chaste, lol) has your rock hard member in one hand and is licking her lips.

It's funny, it happened just the same as you - didn't think she'd want to do extras LOL! Got the hard on just like you, embarrassed just like you. Don't regret it though, sure I paid too much but I chalk it up to experience and a lazy three thou. I was happy just like you after the experience, and so were you - so what else matters?

Waiting for day 2. Also, why do you make all these gaffs, like writing in one blocked paragraph or ALL CAPS? I'm not saying you're a troll or anything like that, but you don't make it easy on the readers; which is after all the purpose for your writing isn't it?

Archived