My first trip to thailand/ bangkok day 1

theshaw66

My first trip to thailand was fun, crazy, dramatic and lessons learned all rolled up in one....let me start from the begining....

around 5 years ago a met this guy in the internet cafe of a hotel i was staying at in japan..he was just coming from thailand and i was just stopping in japan for a few days coming from austraila on my way back home to canada....i told him about the great time i had just had in australia and he talked of the great time he had in thailand and that this was his 4th or 5th trip there and that he was hooked on the place and that i would be too if i ever went there...now i know he was right... .cause i am...lol

Well that guy and i became good friends(he turned me on to this site) and have kept in touch all this time.. and a year or two after we met he sold his business and moved there from chicago and is still living there right now teaching english in Chang Mi and for years he's been telling me all this stuff about thailand and how he felt like a kid in a candy store there ..he also tode me about the beauty of the place and how cheap it was there...so finally (after always hearing this from him and others) ,i thought i wanna see it for myself .......

so february of this year 2006 i booked my trip to thailand stopping in singapore for a few days first to meet with an internet friend that i've been chating with for about 3 years or so and i tode her that if i ever come to the region i would stop by to see her..

so now after a few day's in singapore and alot of drama with my lady friend there, i was off to bangkok and very excited....so after a few hours on the plane i land in bangkok and the first thing i noticed at the airport was how crazy everything was and how everybody seemed to be talking at you ..it was either the taxi drivers or the people in the booths trying to get you to book hotels...thank god i had my lonely planet book which tode me not to trust the taxi driver's at the airport and that there was a bus for 100 bt right out front ...so i grabbed this group of austrailians that i was talking to, before they got cheated by this one taxi driver and tode them about the bus outside (he was pissed at me by the way,but i didn't give a fuck they were nice folks and i wasn't gonna let him cheat them)...so we all jumped on the bus and away we went

i had a hotel reservation at the worsbury hotel on 4th and sukhumvit ..thank god their was this young thai girl sitting next to me on the bus ,cause she was reading my hotel info and was trying to tell me i had to get off at the bus stop we just happened to be at right then so in the time that it took us to figure it out and make sure that was the right stop the bus pulls off so we had to walk about 3 blocks back with all of our heavy bags on those small sidewalks ( and it was a bitch). so while we were walking back we stopped at a few hotels on the way just in case. so then we all get to 4th street and the hotel i had reservations at was nowhere in site( come to find out the next day that is was another 5 blocks up the street) ,there was the nana hotel and it looked like a straight up dump so for me that wasn't an option ,so i asked a couple of britt tourist where was a good place to stay close by and they said the Grace was good, so we decided to split up they were gonna look for the hotel i had reservations at and i was gonna check out the grace one person stayed and watched the bigger luggage...so i went by myself and found the Grace Hotel and thought it was ok to chill there so i went and got my room, dropped my bags in the room and went back to link up with the aussies and when i got back to them they had already found a place but stayed there with my bags till i came back (like i said before...good folks)..so we said our goodbyes and i went back to the hotel .By the time i got back to the hotel i was sore from all that walking with the heavy bags so i was thinking i really needed a massage (and not a massage with extra's) ,i wanted a real massage for i do have some what of a back problem, so then the maid stopped by my room to bring some extra towels and to see that i was ok and i asked her did she know of any place near that gave a real massage? and she said yes right here in the hotel they give good massage and they come up to your room and do the massage..so i'm thinking kool that's what i need cause i didn't feel like going anywhere for alittle while. It was around 8pm at this time so i got the number from an add in my room and called the place and they said someone will be there in 5 mins...so in the back of my mind i'm thinking i sure hope the massage girl is cute and not all old and ugly...next thing you know there's a knock at the door and theres this older lady with this sweet and sexy little thai girl ,and i'm thinking wow!! what luck...so the older lady asks me if the girl is ok and i'm like sure, thinking to myself why would she ask me that( remember the whole time i'm thinking this is all legit and professional)so then she comes in get's all her massage stuff out then she asks me to strip down to my undies so i'm like ok and i strip and lay on the bed then she starts giving me a half decent massage, she had me falling asleep and all that, just what i needed .And she also seemed really nice she asked me alot of questions like have i been to thailand before and all the sizing me up questions....so then about 40 mins into it she asks me to turn on my back so she can do the front ...so as i'm watching this sexy little thing work on my leggs it was starting to turn me on and then she started working on my inner thighs and my dick popped up like a pop tart and i was embarrished by this cause i'm still thinking this is a (real)massage ..what must she be thinkin next thing i know she got my dick in her hand stroking it looking like the next american idol about to sing on my mic...lol...then she goes in for the kill and say's" for extra i can take my clothes off rub oil all over my body and then rub bodies with you" and i said....fuck all that oil body rub shit..for extra i wanna fuck!! then i say how much and she say's 2000 bt (that's not encluding the 450bt massage). so i'm already horny as hell so i say ok then she trys to say my dick was too big she charge more, and said then you can leave cause that's all i'm paying, so she say's it's all good then she lead me to the shower and washes me then herself and then we went at it like high school sweethearts..it was as passionate as any date that i wouldn't have to pay for, she was into it like i was into it ..we did positions and she sucked the hell out of my dick even with her own pussy juices on it..it was a great fuck ...so after she kissed me on the forehead and asked me if i was done with her and i said yes and i'll call on her again soon and she seemed to be excited with that notion...so after that i was soo tired just from the plane ride and all the walking...so i went out got something to eat then went back to the room and passed out....this was day 1.....more of my story coming up...day 2

Nice start. Thanks for putting the effort into this story. Trials and tribulations on landing and finding that first hotel happen to all. I know it's hard to feel settled until you can dump your bags, shower and have a look around.

By now, you probably have a better feel for whether or not an in-room massage/fuck at 2450 baht is a good deal for you. :)

Maybe next time you can break your story into paragraphs for easier reading?

Looking forward to days 2 and beyond.

I don't take the airport bus if I've never stayed at the hotel before. As I've been told here before (the cheap bastard that I am), the cost of a 100 baht bus versus a taxi ride costing 280-300 baht isn't that great. But I still usually take the bus to the hotel. Leavign, my suitcases are full and I have no desire to drag them to Sukhumvit and wait 20-30 minutes for the bus.

BJ_Blackowitz said:

quote:

and she sucked the hell out of my dick even with her own pussy juices on it..

you went bareback with a BKK lady??

ouch...

actually no i didn't but she sucked it with and without the rubber on ...she sucked it before i started fucking her and then right in the middle with condom on right out of the pussy...it was beautiful...

you see my only other experience with a P4P girl was a 15min fuck with a hoe from amsterdams red light district and it was just me pounding away and her looking at the ceiling wanting for it to be over to soon...but not that first thai girl she fucked me like a long lost girlfriend for an hour or two... i wasn't expecting that at all....

heheh, the thailand experience,

beatsh Amsterdam hands down ( I know, been there don it seen it..)

but woraburi, that hotel is a drag...

furthermore i NEVER paid more tren 150-200bt for taxi to suk 4 or suk 17 from the airport. even at friday afternoon when the trip takes about 40-60 mins due to traffic

next time, go UP, departure , take ataxi there,

say "sukumvit soi si,.. meter krap"

also say , "Toll Way Krap" and give 100bt for him to pay the toll ways. that wil leave some change, then usualy the fair is about 110bt give him a hunderd and the change if the trip was ok, that should do it ..

then hit sc or nep depenfdimg on mood, take a st for 1000bt and bang her for the next 2 hrs :)

Never had any trouble with the taxis at the taxi stand.... it is all written down at the booth before you leave. dest. etc. 200-300 baht after a 20 something hour flight is peanuts.. Going upstair to snag a taxi is also solid advice ! Buses with luggage suck, walking with luggage in Bangkok sucks..

Oh well now you know for your next visit

Archived