Angeles city

Lusty

I went to LOS over 10 times during a 4 year period, started adding the Philippines during the latter years. I now pretty much just go to the philippines. I enjoyed myselve in LOS but, just found the PI to fit me better. Angeles City is now the main place I go because of the combination of cost and quality. AC is liken to being in the old west. It does have a charm all its own, some may not like it. Some reasons I do

1. communication, I did not speak Thai, but in PI they speak good to very good english. being able to talk is very important to me.

2. Talking price upfront is a turnoff for me but I also do not like the morning disscusion about "how much/not enought. In AC you pay 1000 pesos, (US$20) and in the morning I have never had a problem just giving them a small tip, sometimes just breakfast.

3. Beauty/personality, is a personal choice, I have found in both places simular quality.

4. All the Hotels & bars in the area are all very close to each other, the whole town is very small compared to normal cities.

5. The culture in PI is a lot closer to western style than LOS, it can help in LT relationships and the over all GFE

On the negative side.

1.there are a lot of "cherry Girls" or at least they say that,some meaning I do not want to go with you. (some are still fun to party with)

2. When you meet one in the bar, your sucess rate in BF'ing has a lot to do with your attitude, treat them nice sucess rate climbs. As there is no big pay-off in the morning, the prettier ones can be pickier, but to me that is part of the fun.

here are some cost estamates in US$.

Hotels, not fancy but, have all the basic stuff. $20 to $30, there are some highier/lower but this range is normal.

Bf $20 tip as you want in the morning.

LD $2 to $2.5, customer $beer $1

food, depends on where you go but around the same cost as Thailand.

As with everything it's a personal choice, but worth a trip to decide for yourselve. Do read the AC boards there are many, and that should help you better understand how it works, just like this board. Other parts of the PI are also fun but, cost are 2 to 3 X AC. If your not on a budget, I can also recomond some other fun PI places.

Good post from SD, which covers many key points. From my experience, Angeles City is certanly good fun, but does not rival LOS. Still, these things come down to personal choice.

The plusses:

1.The girls speak great English.

2. Most of the places are walking distance to each other.

3. The cherry girl scene is an odd one. I quite liked just messing about with the cherry girls in the bars, though. Good fun, but I was not about to bring any of them home.

4. Lots of real cuties, and of course, a different look than Thai girls, for those who are looking for something new.

The main minus:

1. The place is a shithole. There is absolutely nada to do in the day, save for the day trip to Pinutubo (sp?). So, you and your lady better really like each other, because other diversions are few and far between.

froggo

The swimming pool action, @ kokomos depending on the time of year can be a nice day time diversion, with a lot of the dancers swiming/advertizing, waring bra & panties, and the bars down past fields that open between 12/2pm can be nice, but not much else to do

Agreed the place is a shit hole, not so noticable when its dark and the neon is flashing tho'

As I was only there for 3 days the fact that there isn't much to do in the day didn't really come into play. Drinking goes on late 4 or 5am so daytime I didn't want much to do apart from recovering. Maybe boredom would've set in after a week or so.

However with hotel pools and lots of bars open early IMO it is better in the day than Manila and cheaper I got bored shitless there.

Definitely worth a trip tho' and I would go there again sometime.

Cheers

One point worth mentioning is that general population of the PI has an extremely low HIV rate (certainly less than Australia) **** I don't know whether this has an impact on the pay for play scene though so please take care****

Getting to AC depends on your budget. Beline (www.go2phil.com) will arrange a pickup at around 1500 pesos or what I use to do was spend a night in Manila pussy hunting (also to raid the ATM to get as much peso out that i could to last me xyz days; see explanation below)then get my tired ass down to swagman travel and catch the swagman bus there. At around 300 pesos and a sexy hostess will serve you beer all the way plus they play a movie.

Another downside of AC is its a very small town and if you like a different girl everynight you will soon be branded a butterfly and believe me the bush telegraph works very efficiently in Angeles.

Thats why I prefer Pattaya now, apart from its infrastructure and things to do, you can barfine last night on walking stret, tonight at a beerbar on 2nd rd and tomorrow in soi8.

If you like talking in English, Of all nine girls I enjoyed there, everyone except one spoke fluent english.

The other biggest headache that I experienced in AC was getting money. Cards in NZ work on the "plus" system but in AC the only ATM's were on the "cirrus" system. There was one atm at the equitable bank 20 mins by trike from angeles and most times it was "down" so you ended up taking money out of your creditcard at kokomos/margarita at 10% commision and if you want to pay your hotel bill they will charge you commision as well.

But saying all that I would of gone there this january if i had not done my trip to indonesia. the girls are sweet but make sure thery do not have a rain day before taking them out.

Also Cebu can be fun, buying off the street shorttime 400 pesos for 2 hours. you can negotiate longtime.

Archived