Angeles city

Lusty

The"cherry girl" has been part of the P.I. scene for years. They usually are a bit younger and cuter than the other girls of the establishment. In reality I would guess that the only cherry you will find in these places are floating on your mai tai.These girls are probably why the virginity restoration clinics have managed to stay in business so long.

Recently posted a mail on this in the Nightlife section under string "Alternatives to Thailand" which outlines my take on the comparative pros and cons of LOS vs PI(AC).

I'm a fan of the Angeles set-up. Yes the city is a shit hole, but it does have a seedy raw charm all of it's own. LOS has lot's to do apart from sanuk; an extended visit to the bars of Balibago is for hedonists only. Nothing to do but eat, sleep, drink and shag - and unwind. My last visit in May 2001 I was in Manilla for 3 nights, Balibago 6, and I loved it. My only regret is not spending more time in Balibago.

The main attraction for me is that the place is much easier to cope with. English is widely spoken, sometimes amazingly well - you will be able to hold a conversation with your girl. And no haggling over the fee - you pay it all up front in the bar fine.

Perhaps I'm naive but I think there is something in this cherry-girl business. Last visit I spent four days with one rather gorgeous, petite Chinese looking 19 year old who had only recently lost her cherry. The strong impression she gave me is that a lot of the girls are looking for foreign husbands to get them out of PI, and in the traditional Christian way of things would rather save their virginity for their husband. So it's BJs only until they find the man they want to take a chance on. Very silly really. Said girl was still pretty inexperienced in bed, and could real off all her bar-fines including 'the one'. Another girl I took, again about 18/19 and Spanish looking , must have been a cherry girl or damn near it. She was extremely shy and awkward when it came to the act. When asked she repeatedly denied that she was a cherry girl - except once and then denied it again.

Cheers,

Greenlander

• 3 weeks later...

for a newbie i would probably recommend angeles as the girls speak much better english and the stunners are less overfucked.

however in my personal opinion it is much less sanuk than in thailand, where the girls like fun, jokes and a bit action. in angeles you see a lot of old and fat guys gazing at the girls and not much interaction going on in the bar.

there is not much to do in angeles as said already, except trekking at the pinatubo. i organized a 3 hours flight with a retired american airforce pilot, which was very impressing (over the pinatubo and the rice fields on over 8000 feet altitude and the coral reefs). a 3 hours flight with a stop at a beach resort for just 120 usd per person.

for transfer there is as well a daily flight from manila to nearby clark airbase at 1300 peso.

Archived