Phuket restuarants

limbo

I would have to second "Teddy" Ban Rim Pa is a " have to do" dining experience in Phuket. Great ambience, good food and a cigar bar to boot!!

I also enjoyed eating at Pirates Cove, next to Starbucks (as I recall)on Patong. They had great service, good fish and a Philippina band. :cool:

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Pirates Cove is fun....Music and all at night etc.

That funky outside bar down by Watsons is very interesting as there seems to be some freelancers working the area in the afternoon.....

good anack food, cold beer and some girlies in beach wear. I hooked up with one who was doing the wet tee shirt look. micro bikini bottom as a moist tank top.....Love those dark brown Issan Nips.

• 2 weeks later...

For Dim Sum if you are in Patong in the morning, there is a little shop on Sainamyen Road that serve really good Dim Sum and Thai coffee. Don't go there to late in the morning because it so popular with the locals that they sell everything before 11h00 AM.

They also sell them for take out.

Coming from Rat-U-Thit Road you turn on Sainamyen Road and on the left side about 100 meters look at the big steaming pot on the sidewalk it's there.

Very good and low price.

Archived