WOW "Tom-Yum-Goong"

Alfmaz

I'm a really current guy. I've just got around to watching Ong Bak a few hours ago.

I thought it was a little hokey, but I liked it. I didn't think it was bad. A bit puerile in places, but I thought it was a pretty good production for Thai cinema.

<<burp>>

>After watching the abysmal Ong Bak and hearing that Tom Yum Goong was worse from many people, I didn't bother.

yes!! a man who has taste!! Ong Bak was tolerable only for Tony Jaa's amazing acrobatics...as a movie it seemed like it was written and shot by an 11 year old...

Tom Yang Gung was such a piece of utter fucking trash, it made Ong Bak look like Fellini by comparison...I mean, I'm all for B action movies, but there is NOTHING redeeming about this movie, it seems like they could never figure out where it was supposed to go, started filming anew about 10 times, then spliced everything together and called it a movie. even Tony Jaa (who is Surin Khmer, by the way) could not save it with his formidable skills. he needs a real director, and writers who can write beyond 3rd grade level.

preahko

Archived