wanted: used motorbike

buddha

I've been mulling a bike for years, but might actually get off my ass and get one quite soon.

My original target is the cbr150 as well buddha. Figuring I'll get a big bike later on to travel out and about and the cbr will get me around town. That is if I don't kill myself first.

Col's offer is tempting though, but honestly, posting a more current picture would probably generate more interest. Just seems weird to post a 2 year old picture (no offense).

This would be my first bike though. I'd either want one that's cheap that I can fiddle with, and I break it, no big deal (like this Phantom). Or I'll buy a new cbr150 so I don't have to worry.

Though for the new cbr150, I'm coming quite close to the Kawasaki ZX7R that Fatbastard has at 95k!!!

Anyone know about the suspension on a new cbr150? I don't care if it's too stiff, I just hate it when it's too soft. Lots of bumps where I live, and I hate to bottom out on the suspension.

<<burp>>

Bike looks pretty much the same as when i bought it apart from a little aging here and there....thats the only reason for using the same photo (im lazy :D ) and the advert does say O.N.O. so feel free to offer less :) and we'll se how much less it is lolz.

LOL

Don't tempt me.

I'm not satang boy for nothing!

:)

Seriously though, I need to give it some thought. I had things all mapped out and then you had to... :)

Price does sound very reasonable considering the km's and assuming you did the general stuff (oil blah blah blah). I'd be patient and someone will come up to your price I think.

Honestly, you could probably do pretty well on http://www.mocyc.com/index.php if you had someone to field the Thai callers.

As for me making an offer? I have to think about it. I'll say again that it is very tempting. Even at the price you are posting now, it's 35k cheaper than what I was thinking (a new cbr). And cheaper is almost always more attractive to me!!! :)

<>

Guest HonoluluJimmy

for 40K you can get a new bike. I bought a Suzuki Automatic, Mag wheels, Megtalic Paint, electronic remote start and secutiry remote fob...Was 51K in Surin....

Used.....20K

Archived