Sanuk in Singapore?

Mate....will be Sing in a couple of weeks.

Where do you find the LT girls?...is it a process of just walking around and picking somebody up...like street walkers, or do you actually go into an establishment/ bar? Also (sorry for all the questions!) are they averse to coming back with you to the hotel for an O/N.

Thanks in advance

vv17

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have seen in this thread that Orchard Towers are a good place to pick up girls. You can also have a look at Brix (basement of Grand Hyatt Hotel).

No problems in bringing the girl back to the hotel.

In Singapore there is no street walkers except some Trans (ladyboys) at Changi Village.

Good luck and enjoy!

The streetwalkers in Geylang can be found be found from Lorong 8 - 20 between 6pm and 5/6am. Around 3am the Health Clubs start bringing their girls out into the alleys, mostly thai, unless you have been to a cattle auction you might find this scene a bit wierd. Independent freelancers can be found at either end of lorong 12. Be careful between Lorong 12 and say 16 at the far end of the Lorong towards that street with a french name are mostly katoey. I usually pick up a girl at about th middle of lorong 12 and if I don't see anything I like I just go have a beer at the cafe. The girls on Geylang road itself are pretty beat.

Thanks for your help guys....I'll be careful of the ladyboys and katoeys....

At Brix (basement of Grand Hyatt Hotel), are they working girls, or girls just out for a good time? I usually prefer working girls, unsually much less emotional package, even though it may be financially crippling!

Cheers

Archived