Manila/AC info needed

ok all. going to phillipines in 3 months or so. Looking for sugguestions for hotels which are sanuk friendly in Manila and Angeles City.

Looking for average costs of the girls too if anyone knows. Seems like 20 us dollars for the night is the norm..?

Are there any good thai type soapy massage places in either manila or AC? Been to bangkok twice, miss those soapies!!!

Thanks all!!!

smile.gif" border="0

In AC you can get the $20 longtime all inclusive deals takeout from bars. Most hotels are guest friendly in AC. Maybe not place like Holiday Inn... Orchid Inn is most poular hotel but usually all booked up. I like Park Chicago at half the price, $18. Other Hotels in area include Tropicanna, Anchoridge, etc. Best to get hotel in this main bar area to avoid using trikes which charge too much for short trips.

Everything much more expensive in Manila. Edsa Entertainment Complex is good. For freelancers try LA Cafe in The Ermita area.

You might try Cebu also. Easy to find s/t from street action for 500 Peso ($10). Can negotiate later for l/t.

I also like Chicago Park if Orchard hotel is full.

AC is 1000 pesos allnight plus optional small tip.

I still find Manila fun for two days but expect to pay 2500 allnight for barfine of 800 and 1500-2000 morning tip.

There are massages in AC but nothing like the soapies in Thailand. Also there are massage parlours at Pasay City in Manila on Airport Rd. I have never sampled in Philippines.

If you are looking just for sanuk skip Manila and go directly to AC;AC is a real shit hole but great for sanuk.Not many stunners in AC compared to Manila but $25 LT in most any place in Balibago compared to average $120 LT (they will ask for more of course)at EEC (INCLUDES bf)makes up for this. Many places in AC will pick you up at Manila Airport and take you to AC for about 1000 pesos including drinks on the way.IMHO Cebu is a very poor 2ND to either Manila or AC as sanuk is very decentralized and not that easy to find for first timers in CEBU.Houses are mostly the sanuk scene taken you there by taxi drivers.In my limited experience there selection has not been the best but perhaps I got there late.

Agree with Soibob on this. While Manila does have its share of bars loaded with stunners (Edsa, Makati, etc.) I prefer to head directly for AC because of the cost and it feels a bit safer there for me.

I am booked in the Orchid Hotel 11-21 April. This will be the third year in a row I feel the Songkran mayhem for the lovely filapinas and fun of AC.

The first year I stayed in the Oasis which is a very nice hotel, but a trike ride away from the action - and I hate squeezing into those damn things and hassling with the drivers on cost.

The Orchid is a bit cheaper, nicer IMO, and right in the heart of the action.

I arrange with Margarita Station for my transportation to/from the Manila airport. Very nice. Also great food and service in MS 24 hours. Check out www.theville.com.

I have to book my air reservations soon and I am looking forward to this trip.

Archived