Thailand 23rd. June to July 13th. - Part 1

Hamokhamok

Arrived in Bangkok on the 23rd. June. Stayed in the Bankok Centre Hotel near Hua Lampong Railway Station. Needed to be close to the station for my trip the next morning to Hua Hin.

Had to meet a Thai friend so didn't do much that night. This was mainly because I was knackered from my long trip and secondly because I didn't know my way around that area for 'fun'. Apart from that it pissed rain that night with loits of thunder and lightening etc. Was hoping maybe I'd pick up something in the hotel but no luck there.

Next day up early and took the 09:20 train to Hua Hin. Not there before so everything was new to me. However, it is a small place so it was easy to get to the hotel.

Hotel was a very nice place and not expensive. Fully guest friendly, no questions asked nor ID's required.

Had done a bit of research on the HuaHin web site so had an idea where to go to.

Made my way to Soi Bindabaht. I'm not a alcohol drinking person by not averse to sitting in a bar looking at nice ladies drinking my orange juice or whatever.

Anyway to cut a long story short I went into a bar (U-Turn) and saw a nice lady who I said to myself would be ok for the night.

Called her over and we talked for awhile. She said she was previously a nun (name withheld but available if someone wants it). She had given up that profession and decided to make some money in the bar scene.

She said she would do whatever was needed (we all heard that before). That brought us onto money. I like to get the money side of things sorted early so we 'both' know where we are going.

She said short time was 1500 and long time was 2000. I questioned her on her calculations and I got an interesting reply.

She said this was I was going to be her first bar fine and she decided that I should pay an extra 500 for the privilege. We spent some time discussion this but she wouldn't budge. She agreed that 1000 and 1500 was the norm but insisted that I should give here the extra 500 'for good luck' so to speak.

I decided that she was a nice looker and had promised everything so I said ok we will give it a go.

So it was back to the hotel room. The usual shower. In her case everything was very private etc. Thatâ??s ok I said to myself - maybe a little shy etc.

I showered separately and then it was off to bed.

The usual preliminaries and on with the shower cap and off we go.

She wasn't as enthusiastic as she sounded in the bar but I'm that sort of person who gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Job done I decided that we should have a talk. She wasn't interested. Her only interest at that point was to go asleep. Hmmmm I said this is not what I had in mind especially If I was expected to pay over the odds for her first bar fine.

Anyway I left it go for awhile and then decided to approach again - I do like to 'fool around' I only go to sleep when I'm tired. So I wasn't getting any real response. She did say that we could do things again in the morning.

That was it for me. I got up went to have a piss and came back to tell her that perhaps she should leave now as it wasn't working out as we agreed in the bar. We can call it a short time. She didn't really say much. She acted as if she sort of expected it. Anyway she got up - it was not about 1 am, got dressed I gave her 1000 and she left. She didn't mention anything about her good luck extra 500.

She went home and I went to bed.

Yes I was satisfied and very happy that I had made that decision to send her on her way.

I like my women to participate in the fun. I know they may be tired but unlike me they do spend a lot of time sleeping and it was during her working hours and most importantly I was paying for some fun not for some woman to sleep beside me.

To be continued.

No plans to return for awhile.

Maybe our paths will cross sometime and I could buy you a beer.

Nun - well she was out to scam me I know that now.

She was looking for 2K.

Before I went to Hua Hin I was looking for the going rates i.e. ST LT in Hua Hin.

Those shites over in Huahinafterdark wouldn't let me into the 'closed' forum to allow me get the information I was looking for.

Anyway I didn't have too many 1.5 k trips. I settled with one lady and paid 1k per day plus bar fine which in my mind was well worht the money.

I only visited UT once and after getting my 'nun' and it turned out to be a failure I went elsewhere.

I was suprised at the bar fine there. I would have expected 200 baht but all bars seem to be 300 baht.

Archived