Thailand 23rd. June to July 13th. - Part 2

Hamokhamok

The next day I decide to visit Romantic Bar on Soi Bindabaht which is the bar I had been previously told to visit.

Different story here, I found a really nice bunch of ladies.

Now I should say I like to go into a bar and be left to my own devices until I look around and see for myself what the position is.

This bar, together with all the other bars I saw, were very quiet.

After maybe ten or more minutes this lady comes over to sit with me and try to extract some conversation from me. This as it turned out was going to be more difficult than she taught â?? she had very poor English bordering on no English.

Lucky for me after another ten or so minutes another young lady came to her rescue and acted as a sort of spokesperson. Anyway that didnâ??t help a whole lot. However, this second lady was, to me a cute young lady, so we started to talk amongst ourselves. Unfortunately for the other lady she was left out in the cold so to speak.

We, on the other hand, were getting on very well and had a nice conversation which went on for some time.

I asked her did she want a drink which she readily agreed to. Our conversation went on for another while. Iâ??m not one for the old groping or touching in a bar so there was no exploration work carried out.

However, I did ask her would she like to come with me back to the hotel. She, without any prompting from me said she was having her period. It was day two. That I must admit didnâ??t put me off. Donâ??t get me wrong Iâ??m not into blood sports. I liked her manner and her honesty and said that wouldnâ??t be a problem for me.

So it was game on so to speak.

Off we went to the hotel.

The usual shower ritual was gone through and she said that although the ground was unplayable I wouldnâ??t be disappointed.

Fair enough I said thatâ??ll do me.

After the shower she said that â??thingsâ?? werenâ??t as bad as it was previously forecast. She was willing to give â??thingsâ?? a go if I was agreeable.

Well, as I said Iâ??m not into blood sports, but with reassurance from my new found friend I decided to give it a try.

I should also say Iâ??m not the sort of person who must get his rocks off no matter what and definitely not a person who likes to inflict any pain or discomfort on my partner.

Let me conclude on that subject that the experience was a very nice comfortable one and not one that I will ever regret.

We had a agreed long time and long time was what it ended up as.

I found this young lady a good honest person, definitely not one out to scam me and was there to make me a very happy old man.

In the morning I decided that instead of going out and trying to get someone â??betterâ?? than her, in other words I didnâ??t want to start the hunting process all over again I decided that maybe we should stay with each other a few more days.

This we did and as it turned out she was with me for eleven days.

She was a great companion, very eager to please and was also very good in fully (and I mean fully) participating in the bedroom activities at anytime of the day, although she did admit that mornings for her werenâ??t good. That didnâ??t stop her from allowing me a bit of fun in the morning. However, I soon learned that if I didnâ??t participate in some fun first thing then I would be rewarded a hundred fold later in the day i.e. when she need the attention, if you know what I mean.

She, I believe got pleasure out of it as I did, especially on a number of occasions. She wasnâ??t afraid to show her feeling.

The question that you may be asking is: would I go back to her again and the answer is yes.

Yes I only bar fined two girls in HH but I think some of the ones I came across (no pun intended) seemed alright. Obviously you never know until they walk in and the hotel room door closes behind them. Then you see the real bar girl.

My experience with the lady I stayed with for 11 nights was excellent and if and when I go back again I will definitely look for her again.

I found a good 'worker' in Soi 7 Beergarden in Bangkok too all be it a little more expensive than I should or could have paid. I do tend to stick with a good one.

I couldn't be arsed looking for a new one all the time if I already have a good one in my hand so to speak.

Anyway I must start working on my other half here to get going again. The sooner the better I do miss HH.

Archived