Thailand 23rd. June to July 13th. - Part 3

Hamokhamok

I was to go to Pattaya after seven days in Hua Hin but having met the lady previously written about and together with the hassle of travelling back to Bangkok and then travelling on to Pattaya and then back to Bangkok after four days I decided to stay in Hua Hin.

I believe I made a very good decision and one that looking back now I donâ??t regret.

Ok itâ??s back to Bangkok for my last seven nights in Thailand. I arrived back on Thursday evening and it was off to visit my Thai friend I met on my first day. This lady is a pure friend, not a bar girl, has her own business and most importantly of all not my sleeping partner never and never will be. She is a good Thai friend and I would recommend everyone should try and have one. She is very helpful and gives me great guidance and if when I go home I need anything sent from Thailand she is the one who will go out of her way in getting it and posting it to me. She also is my interpreter if talking to other Thais. We have travelled by bus train and her car to many places and she is great fun to be with.

Ok back to whore mongering.

I went in search of a new partner.

I went down Soi 8 and ended up at, I think the last bar on the left hand side â?? donâ??t know the name. Nobody about as usual, business was very bad. Maybe 6 or 7 ladies available. Got into conversation with one lady who offered â??everythingâ??. Short time 1000 and long time 1500, with a bar fine of 300 baht.

I was contemplating maybe she could be someone who would keep me happy for a few nights before I left Bangkok. We spoke of the possibility of her staying with me during this period if we hit it off ok. She had plans to go â??homeâ?? if she had money so it was a catch 22 situation â?? if I give her money sheâ??ll be gone and if I donâ??t then sheâ??ll stay â?? but not with me. Oh well I decided that there was only one way of sorting this out. And after some time we agreed on long time and off we went.

During out walk to the hotel she did say that she would like to stay with me until 1 pm or so the next day because she lived in Thon Buri and didnâ??t want to have to go there and then back to the bar. She said it would take hours â?? my reply was I have been to Bangkok before and I know that Thon Buri isnâ??t hours away from Sukhumvit except you are walking to it â??anyway more of that later.

When we arrived at the room she immediately wanted to watch tennis. She then had a shower on her own. I wasnâ??t invited in the shower as well but said she would shower me when she was finished. This was number one mistake â?? she showered and then lay on the bed watching TV and didnâ??t show any interest in my shower.

Ok my shower over in to bed. I decided that we had all night so I was in no hurry and started to watch the TV too with the intention of have a feel of the goods on offer â?? sort of a testing phase. Number two mistake.

As soon as I got into bed she immediately turned off the TV. I said I thought we were going to watch TV, she said no she wasnâ??t interested anymore.

She turned to me and started to play around. Not one to discourage such activities I went along with it. There was plenty to explore.

I started talking about anal and immediately she said no problem. I continued my exploring (not in the anal department â?? my talking was purely a question not an intention to perform it). However, the position we got ourselves in was one which would have given me very easy access to the anal department. She noticed this and immediately said an extra 1000 baht for anal. I said I was only talking about it I donâ??t want anal.

That said she then decided that it was time for the big push. Not to say too much but I got my rocks off and we both had a quick shower â?? separately again.

Back to bed and Number three mistake â?? she lay down facing away from me and any attempts to handle the goods wasnâ??t welcome. She said she was tired (and so was I for that matter) but I do like to cool off slowly if you know what I mean.

Anyway since she was good at what she did I decided that she should stay and not turn it into a short time.

Off we went to sleep but I didnâ??t sleep too well. For some reason I was nervous.

Anyway I did get some sleep and when I woke up at 6 am she was asleep or pretending to be. I tried to have a little bit of fun but got no response. I was of course ready as I could be for round two. I had made up my mind that there was going to be a round two.

Anyway I came up behind her in the bed and started to prod her with my wand. She woke up and I said here I have something for you.

She laughed and so we had round two.

At this stage I was fully awake and knew what I had to do and it wasnâ??t going to be with her until one oâ??clock.

When I was finished I had my shower and announced to her that since it was going to take so long to get to Thon Buri she should start now.

She immediately started asking for taxi money â?? remember I was going to be giving her 1500 Baht. These ladies donâ??t ever seem to relate the 1500 to money that maybe they could use to pay for a fucking taxi. I asked her how much for a taxi â?? 100 baht she said. I asked what about a motor bike or even a bus â?? I was told bus takes too long.

Anyway I was getting wiser to these scams and had locked away all my money except for 60 baht which I offered to her. She refused and tried to get at least 100 out of me. I told her it was 60 baht or nothing. She agreed and said â??I suppose Iâ??ll have to get the bus thenâ??. My reply under my breath was I donâ??t give a fuck. All I want you to do now is to go.

Needless to say she wasnâ??t the chosen one for the two days of bar closures. She was good in bed when she was working but was a reluctant worker â?? she was working on the basis of get the job done quickly and then have a good nights sleep.

Archived