Thailand 23rd. June to July 13th. - Part 4

Hamokhamok

My next search for a partner brought me to a place I have been walking past for awhile during all my previous visits and that is Soi 7 Beergarden.

I went to the entrance and realized that food was also on offer so I said â??give this a try and see whatâ??s in hereâ??.

This was on the Monday i.e. day 1 of the bar closures. I had a meal and sat at the tables on the right hand side as you go in. I had a good view of what was going on.

I was trying to figure out what the score was here i.e. what was one supposed to do.

I soon learned that all the skills I needed was to look around and pick something from the passing trade in other words the ladies tended to parade past you.

This was new experience for me. I was watching a pair of ladies who were being entertained by one man. He, however, was only interested in one of them but had bought a drink for the other one too because she was a friend of the one he was interested in.

Anyway I eventually got the eye of the other one and beckoned her over. She eventually came over. She was in a way a little shy which was in contrast to what I had read abut this place. She had a child and was, like most of the ladies there, looking for money for the childâ??s upkeep etc.

The end result was that we went back to my hotel for short time, price 1000 baht â?? was this too much for the Beergarden I asked myself.

I normally, when negotiating a deal, also ask how long the lady will stay with me because I have been caught out before with the short time rule â??when you come I goâ??. In this case we agreed on at least two hours. The number of boom booms wasnâ??t spoken of but my understanding is one for a short time.

She was god fun to be with. No rushing to leave as agreed. She performed well and continued eager to please. She even insisted on a second go which I accepted. She eventually stayed over two and a half hours so in my estimation it was good value for 1000 baht.

Archived