2 Room Suite Alternative

cockroach

I have only ever stayed at the Asia Hotel BBK. A friend and I always get a 2 room suite at the cost of 5000 bt per night including tax. The Asia is great so are the staff and the rooms are big and clean with a seperate lounge and kitchen plus 2 rooms.

Does anyone have some suggestions as to an alternative that might be simmilar or better?

Cockroach

I've never visited Asia hotel's rooms but the hotel looks far from great. U can get 2 BRs suites from 5 to 7000 bhts per night in many high end serviced appartment ( Ascott and Mayfair spring to mind) and a place like center point langsuan should be a tad cheaper, while still looking kinda better than Asia hotel.

Lot of alternatives anyway.

Thanks kojis69, but I was looking for something more like a hotel that might be a little closer to the action that was around the same money. We are going to LOS in Nov this year and the three places you mentioned are in the 7000bt per night bracket.

Its probably a big ask but what I was really looking for was something similar or better in size and quality for around the same money but more in the Suk area.

Thanks again for your reply.

Cockroach

I've just browsed through a couple of websites while looking for a new haven in BKK for myself and the prices they're offering are always at least 10% more than the corporate rates where I already got one. Not great deal and I understand better why every single stay the hotels seem to try and increase their rate.

Have a look at those websites anyway, you might find what you're looking for. Serviced appartments at least seem to offer better deals than hotels.

http://www.ehotelbooking.com/ServicedApartments.htm

http://www.moveandstay.com/bangkok/servicedapartments.asp

Archived