testicle massage

jirve77

I asked this question in the health forum but it was suggested it would be more suitable here.

Does anyone know which straight massage parlours include testicle massage as part of the treatment. I seem to recall this was raised on the old board and some members had experience of this. Apparently some masseuses include testicle massage as a part of the normal routine. Anyone know of any massage houses where this is done?

j

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by phomdtaamsa-bai:

Does anyone know which straight massage parlours include testicle massage as part of the treatment. I seem to recall this was raised on the old board and some members had experience of this. Apparently some masseuses include testicle massage as a part of the normal routine. Anyone know of any massage houses where this is done?

I think it only appears as part of an oil massage routine, and would generally be a prelude to a HJ though, from memory, on the only occasion I was fortunate to fall into the hands of an expert practitioner, I'm not even sure that her hands ever left my testicles. An extraordinary sensation!

LG

quote:

Originally posted by J. T. Sterling:

Testicle massage? Is this for pleasure or is there supposed to be some sort of health benefit???

This was a subject, one time, for discussion on the old board. As I understand it there was no sexual connotation, just a routine end to the massage. As I recall the guys who reported on it recalled how uncomfortable the whole thing was. As for any therepeutic benifit I am not sure. Anyway it doesn't seem to be a common thing now?

J

As I cast my mind back there was a post on a board about a masseuse gently massaging the balls before suddenly and unexpectedly yanking them to cure lower back pain.

This came as something of a surprise to the poster as I recall.

I too would be interested in details about massages that include theraputic testicle massage.

Mermaid advertises this type of massage, I don't remember which Soi, but it is just up the Soi where the Grand President is located. I recently was going to try them out but was told to come back in an hour, never made it.

I saved this from the old board, posted by phiketpete:

"If you ar heading down Soi 11 from Sukhumvit Universe massage is about 100yds on the right up some steep stairs.

This offers trad and oil massage. Extras on offer. Girls say that most guys looking for HJ. No showers matresses partioned by curtain.

IMHO not great massage."

The one I was referring to is about another 200 yds down on the right hand side past the Grand President and opposite the Federal Hotel -- Mermaid massage. Massage quality is high girls friendly . Tel nbr 651 2282.

Please note that the "balls massage" lasts about 2mins and only at the end of the oil massage and no extras are offered. It is not a place for sex but good massage

24 hour visiting service is also on offer.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: monochrome man ]

Hello,

Had the ball massage at the Mermaid.

Was painfull and lasted more than two minutes frown.gif" border="0

Maybe the girl was not good enough, although the oily was great, did not feel like having a HJ after she mostly pulled my balls hair to all direction.

What she does, she pushes the balls up the bag, folding the sack more and more, that's when it start to hurt, as the hair get pulled and she can not imagine the action result. Maybe a Katoey can do it better?

Maybe you should shave down there before... but as I like to try things at least once, so I know not to try again!

Otherwise, Mermaid is a good place, please don't forget to tip 20 Baht to the girl that wash your feet.

Cheers,

quote:

Originally posted by monochrome man:

I saved this from the old board, posted by phiketpete:

"If you ar heading down Soi 11 from Sukhumvit Universe massage is about 100yds on the right up some steep stairs.

This offers trad and oil massage. Extras on offer. Girls say that most guys looking for HJ. No showers matresses partioned by curtain.

IMHO not great massage."

The one I was referring to is about another 200 yds down on the right hand side past the Grand President and opposite the Federal Hotel -- Mermaid massage. Massage quality is high girls friendly . Tel nbr 651 2282.

Please note that the "balls massage" lasts about 2mins and only at the end of the oil massage and no extras are offered. It is not a place for sex but good massage

24 hour visiting service is also on offer.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: monochrome man ]

Thank you very much Monochrome Man and also Sanuk Maps.

That is the place I was remembering. Never tried it but as I will be in BKK next week I might consider having a go this time.

J

Archived