testicle massage

jirve77

Sannuksmap--My experience is different from yours. I have visited Mermaid a few times ... just a down the block from GP ... walk out to the Soi, go to the right about a block and it's on the right hand side of the street. Anyway, this "testicle"massage is really more like a "scrotum stretch." They gently pull, tug and stretch the skin, never touched my jewels. No pain and no discomfort, though the first time I was alarmed when she started to do her thing. There is no sexual activity connected to this massage and I do not believe they offer any. Actually, I know they don't ... I offered and they took a pass, a couple of times. Had to keep trying!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My post on the original board was in response to a thread on a delphi site Sammyboy?)about the same thing. I thought they massaged your prostate gland area.A lot of guys said found it uncomfortable.One said he "pissed like fuel injection" afterwards. I though I'd try it out next time I'm in BKK. But,having read the Sanukmaps and Englishteacher posts, I'm now confused as to the purpose of it. I want a balls massage not a scrotum fold!!!

I am not as impressed with Mermaid Massage as I used to be.

Instead of operating on 3 floors now everytrhing tkes place on the ground floor -- makes for more noiuse and less relaxing.

Also there seem to be fewer ladies.Has 'large ' Japanese clientele

I now prefer Big Sky on soi 18 just as you enter on the right.

Private or semi private rooms for both oil and Thai.

On one occaison I was asked if I wanted my balls massaging

The brain is surely becoming addled.

Two or three times I have posted the name of a particular business which I have passed numerous times 100% certain I have posted correctly only to find out later that I am wrong.

The massage parlour on Soi 18 I was recommending is named Blue Sky not Big Sky.

If I am not careful these establishments are going to stop paying me my commission.

Apologies

quote:

Originally posted by stump_dog:

phomdtaamsa-bai,

Please post the details if you do have such

a massage.

Well tried the infamous massage yesrerday. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't. quite innocent really but enjoyable. The girl put the towel over my upper body leaving the balls exposed. She then proceeds to play with the sac, very very pleasant if a little frustrating. She paid no heed to my state of excitement but occasionally touch it accidently which was also very frustrating. She ended by taking me to the shower and personally washed me all over.

Apart from the ball massage it was an ordinary oil massage. 400 baht for one hour "special oil massage" - not bad.

J.

Archived