Englishman killed, burnt over charcoal in national park

limbo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful story but the truth is its one of many. My old next door neighbor's cousin vanished about 10 years ago.It was later concluded with the help of FOREIGN DETECTIVES that the T wife,with her secret T husband,attacked him,knocked him out and tied the fellow up in the jungle.They had stolen the Farang's debit card card,and over a period of two weeks emptied the account. They left him out there alone, alive, only to be basically eaten alive.

So fellows newbies and all remember these things when you consider getting involved with a a low class BG amd her her family.(for anything longer than ST)

People wonder why I am jaded and stay away from BGs... :smirk:

Anybody remember Crazy Jack from Soi Cowboy? Story was his wife had been slowly poisoning him. He snuffed it, sure enough.

p.s. I have never got serious with a BG, but not for these reasons. I just prefer more educated and intelligent companions, which since I started here right away as a university lecturer was easy enough. But for the casual tourist, it's hard to meet anyone except BGs.

Guest lazyphil

story made the daily mail, the sun and mirror....what with the drugs crack down, 4k slaughtered (the press use words like this!!) and the muslim uprising in the south, bird flu, tsunamis Thailand gets quite a lot of coverage here, I think Chirlom killing that copper made the press here too :shocked:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17501445%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=barbecued%2dby%2dhis%2dthai%2dbride%2d-name_page.html

Link

Link

The lads at work had the Sun open ready for me as I walked in!!

Archived