Best $ for Sanuk Worldwide

Ok.. here's my dilemma... Been to Thailand in March... best sanuk for the $ that I've seen... Now I wanna go somewhere else....

Let's hear the top 3 places where the us $ will buy the best sanuk worldwide...

I've done Mexico and Thailand... Looking for one more place for the summer... smile.gif" border="0

The us $ in Thailand was so strong it was unbelieveable, would go back but looking for somewhere else...

Thanks all..........

Originally posted by Jaganath69:

[QB]I would suggest, and in no particular order..

Dominican Republic

Indonesia

Ghana

Also consider Cuba, Gambia and Colombia.

Would you care to share some of your observations and experiences in Africa? In particular whether vegetarian food is available and whether the girls are naturally hairless (in my experience Domincan women were veritable forests). I'll keep looking through this forum to see if you have posted already.

• 1 month later...

If you are only on a short holiday, then how much cheaper can you get than Thailand? Maybe you can save a couple bucks per session in The Phillipines, Africa or in Cambodia, but so what? The real question involves what the other countries have to offer in the way of adventure, convenience (access, good food...) or beauty. Right? smile.gif" border="0

PS--Rio is pretty high on all those parameters, IMHO.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Best value for sanuk now may well be the Phillipines. Abu Sayaff has scared off most of the tourists and the girls, (and hoteliers and resturanters), are hungry.Avoid Manila,(Big Shithole), and Angeles(little shithole)and go to Cebu or one of the many university towns.Lotsa young, 18-25 amatuers looking to make a months salesgirls wages,(35$) or their college tuition in a single night.Walk thru a mall and watch the girls swoon. Ya won't believe it. You'll feel like a freakin movie star!Strike up conversations with pretty salesgirls( unlike Thailand, they all speak good English) and ask them if they'd like to show you around.Give them a card with your phone# on it and go back to your hotel to await their calls.Take a few out.Find one who's uninhibited and with whom you have good chemistry and invite her on a trip to Boracay, Puerto Galara, Camaguin or Palawan.Get a nipa hut on the beach for 10 bucks a nite and you'll be in a nearly deserted paradise with a little brown doll who'll F*ck and,(unlike Thailand) suck your brains out every night.Oh.....and Abu Sayeff?Don't worry;he seems to hit mostly the upscale, (500$ a night)resorts.Wants hostages who can pay.

Archived